Admin Task Thread

With FM elections right around the corner, I'm going to leave things as they are, and we can discuss with the incoming Administration. You now have permissions to mask users into the Radio Staff group.

There subforums or anything I'm missing for it planning wise? Looks like just have access to the main forum.
Those are for Radio Staff only. Are you Radio Staff? :p (Hint: Since you own that group, you can grant it to yourself if you want.)

Name of Paper: The Europeian Citizen
Description: (Should already be on subforum)
Editor/Moderator: @Common-Sense Politics

It lives in our archives, CSP said might be in the Political Parties one.
Done. Descriptions were lost in the forum migration, so I'll need to know what the description should be.

There a lot of people with Deputy Minister masking like Recombis and Johnny Costello who are not Deputy Ministers, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Can I have EECT group management please
Oh this was done by the way
There a lot of people with Deputy Minister masking like Recombis and Johnny Costello who are not Deputy Ministers, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
You may be right, but I also don't think it's the responsibility of the admins to keep track of executive appointments. Bring us a list of those improperly masked as DMs and we can fix that.

You may be right, but I also don't think it's the responsibility of the admins to keep track of executive appointments. Bring us a list of those improperly masked as DMs and we can fix that.
Johnny Costello is not a Deputy Minister nor is Recombis, and Punchwood is still listed as Cabinet. Please fix

Can you remask HEM as a Senator and give me the Speakership masking, thank you.

Can you remask HEM as a Senator and give me the Speakership masking, thank you.
Done.
Johnny Costello is not a Deputy Minister nor is Recombis, and Punchwood is still listed as Cabinet. Please fix
Done.

IIRC Darc/the Admins mentioned wanting to move a lot of this stuff to the clerk accounts back when they redid all of the forum permissions/maskings a few weeks ago.

IIRC Darc/the Admins mentioned wanting to move a lot of this stuff to the clerk accounts back when they redid all of the forum permissions/maskings a few weeks ago.
Kari is correct. This sort of thing should be done by the Senate Clerk account.

Unfortunately, it appears the original threads weren't handled properly. Give me a day to figure out the best way to proceed.

I can just create new threads as the Senate Clerk and split the posts made personally on the voting history one and readd them as the clerk if the clerk has edit powers so I can just copy and paste from others posts

I can just create new threads as the Senate Clerk and split the posts made personally on the voting history one and readd them as the clerk if the clerk has edit powers so I can just copy and paste from others posts
That sounds like a great plan. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Government drop down should reflect Aex as Speaker

Thanks admins!

This Clerk Account doesn't have any administrative rights/moderative rights over the Senate subforums. (ie, editing posts, pinning them, etc.)

Back