Admin Task Thread

might be best for the both of us. Thank you Darc
Someone already took care of this (maybe it was me and I don't remember).

If i click the forums button itself, forums. prefix gets added to the URL and law dropdown breaks but if i click the banner itself URL doesn't change and dropdown works.
I've triple-checked, they should be fine. I recommend you clear your cache.

Got asigned deputy minister of foreign affairs.
Done.

So just an update, I am a part of FA staff. I am unsure if that's the correct group IK me and Jaydee were both confused on the situation as I don't see what I should see lol

Your request may not have been approved by the group leader yet.

There are no groups that I manage. EECT doesn't even appear on the joinable groups list.
That's what happens when I forget to hit 'Save'. Try again plz.

Is there a way I could created subforums for my "Keepin' It Cool" forum?

Ex:
- Nethel Files (would have Nethel)
- Interviews
- Opinion Pieces

Or should I just denote them as such?

Is there a way I could created subforums for my "Keepin' It Cool" forum?

Ex:
- Nethel Files (would have Nethel)
- Interviews
- Opinion Pieces

Or should I just denote them as such?
In this case, I'm going to say that you should just denote them as such. If, down the line, it starts to make more sense to create subfora for them, I'll do it and perform the correct mass move for you.

The new name for the Europeian Foundational Party is: Moderate Alliance of Europeia. Please re-name our party as such

The new name for the Europeian Foundational Party is: Moderate Alliance of Europeia. Please re-name our party as such
Done.

When I attempt to access the Archives, I receive the following message:

'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'

I should be grateful for access to the Judicial Archives and the Senate Archives.

When I attempt to access the Archives, I receive the following message:

'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'

I should be grateful for access to the Judicial Archives and the Senate Archives.
I believe access to the archives is still an ongoing project. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Is there a way for individual users to "mute" specific sub-forums from showing up in the "What's new" tab? The sheer amount of new topics from the American Politics RP is getting obscene.

Back