Admin Task Thread

I don't want to chance testing it but i appear to be able to post in the Law index and the archives and topics within.
I also seem to be able to do that.
I have either provided a temporary fix or fixed the issue. I hopefully did not break anything. If so, that shall be fixed as well.

Question is, are you able to post/reply there anymore?

Need honoured citizen masking (iirc, needs Senate floor privileges)
Honored citizens don't have speaking privileges in the Senate anymore.

May I apply for a Private Newpaper?

Name of Paper: The Costello Review
Description: Various Op-eds, Quirky reviews and Interviews.
Editor/Moderator: (Forum name here) Johnny Costello.

HEM was confirmed as Minister of Foreign Affairs by the Senate. Please mask him accordingly.

Please pull The Isari Times out of the archives and update the description. Here is my formal application for a newspaper:

Name of Paper: The Isari Times
Description: Articles by Izzy that will make you dizzy. Subject matter is as varied as my interests. Updates at random.
Editor/Moderator: Izzy

Senate confirmed the following nominees:

Aex as Minister of WAA
Drecq as Attorney General
Kuramia as Minister of Radio
Punchwood as Minister of Comms
GraVandius as Minister of Interior
Captain Alexander as MinCult
and DH as Chief of Staff

Please mask them (and HEM from the earlier request, if you haven't done so already) accordingly

Last edited:
Additionally, can we ensure the IFV program and other relevant information sent out gameside is updated to have my Nation (Aexnidaral) on it, I think the literature still has Thatcher's information on it. I'm not entirely sure how to change that, I feel like @Darcness or @Malashaan are the ones who would know how to do that.

When you "mask" me as AG, please just give me access to tomlinson and give me mod over the Ministry of Justice instead of changing my mask to AG. Took way too long to get the Chancellery mask to its current usefulness without having to add its functionality on top of AG. (Unless masks dont work like that on here and you can have two or more? Idk.)

The Europeia Endotarting Queries tool isn't working. It just doesn't list any nations at all to endorse or be endorsed back by.

HEM was confirmed as Minister of Foreign Affairs by the Senate. Please mask him accordingly.
Senate confirmed the following nominees:

Aex as Minister of WAA
Drecq as Attorney General
Kuramia as Minister of Radio
Punchwood as Minister of Comms
GraVandius as Minister of Interior
Captain Alexander as MinCult
and DH as Chief of Staff

Please mask them (and HEM from the earlier request, if you haven't done so already) accordingly
Should be done.

May I apply for a Private Newpaper?

Name of Paper: The Costello Review
Description: Various Op-eds, Quirky reviews and Interviews.
Editor/Moderator: (Forum name here) Johnny Costello.
Please pull The Isari Times out of the archives and update the description. Here is my formal application for a newspaper:
Should be done, please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Additionally, can we ensure the IFV program and other relevant information sent out gameside is updated to have my Nation (Aexnidaral) on it, I think the literature still has Thatcher's information on it. I'm not entirely sure how to change that, I feel like @Darcness or @Malashaan are the ones who would know how to do that.
I might have fixed it by updating the spreadsheet but I really don't know.

Whilst they've been for the most part revoked (in an attempt I guess to stimulate debate elsewhere), there is an open invitation to contribute to the reform proposals.

Back