Admin Task Thread

Hello!! The EuroChoice subforum can be archived from any point tomorrow, I just want to give people a final couple of hours to finish/say any last thoughts. Thanks for setting it up initially, and thanks for achieving it in advance! :)

Doing these all now

EDIT: done

Last edited:
This post only shows a single spoiler and a small amount of text, despite holding all of the following text and coding in the post:

Code:
Update #18 (Round 17):
Status as of 00:00, February 11, 2021.

[spoiler=Round 17 Board]
[spoiler=Static Board][img]https://i.ibb.co/ScR0dDL/Europeia-Monopoly-Board-Update-18-Round-17.png/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trade & Property Actions GIF]p[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Round 17 Actions]
[B]Monkey: [/B]
Monkey completed 1 doses. He is granted 1 roll, an 8 (5-3).
With a roll of 8, he lands on Community Chest. Your card reads as follows: “You have won Citizen of the Year—Collect $50 from every player.”
Monkey conducts a trade deal with Grandfather Clock: he receives GC's mortgaged Palatium Manor in exchange for $1,300 and Monkey's TWP Embassy.

[B]Calvin: [/B]
Calvin completed 2 doses. He is granted 2 rolls,  a 7 (1-6), and a 5 (2-3).
Choosing the roll of 5, he lands on Chance. His card reads as follows: “You have been elected as Village Idiot–Pay each player $50.”

[B]Grandfather Clock: [/B]
GC completed 1 dose. He is granted 1 roll, a 10 (6-4).
With a roll of 10, he lands on HEM Jorts Tax after passing Go!
Grandfather Clock conducts a trade deal with Monkey: he receives $1,300 and TWP Embassy in exchange for giving away his mortgaged Palatium Manor.
GC purchases 11 additional houses for his yellow property set and places them, resulting in hotels on each property.

[B]Le Libertie:[/B]
LL completed 2 doses. He is granted 2 rolls, a 3 (2-1), and a 3 (1-2).
Choosing the roll of 3, he lands on Calvin's Shrine of Swift, and must pay him rent!
LL decides to mortgage his Pope Lexus X Oval Office, as well as purchasing 4 additional houses for his pink property set.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Round 17 Trade Action Summaries]
[B]Calvin [/B]proposes the following trade deal to [B]Grandfather Clock[/B]:
- Calvin would give GC $1,500.
- GC would give Calvin his green Palatium Manor.
[I]GC [B]rejects[/B] the deal. The trade is not enacted. [/I]

[B]Monkey [/B]proposes the following trade deal to [B]Grandfather Clock[/B]:
- Monkey would give GC $1,300 and his TWP Embassy.
- GC would give Monkey his green Palatium Manor.
[I]GC [B]assents [/B]to the deal, and the trade is enacted! [/I]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Player Profiles]
[B]Monkey:[/B]
Current Recruitment Streak: 3
Properties: 5 (EBC, LethoMonarchy Media, R3n Admin Bureau, High Court, Palatium Manor)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $1,300 (Trade deal with GC)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $40 (Streak 5 Bonus), $20 (Streak 3 Bonus), $150 (Community Chest #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $360[/COLOR]

[B]Calvin Coolidge: [/B]
Current Recruitment Streak: 6
Properties: 7 (Shrine of Swift, Voting Booth, Candidate Debates, Public Referenda, Pine-Euro Library, TNP Embassy, TEP Embassy)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $150 (Chance #14), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $4 (Receiving LL's rent from Shrine of Swift)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $2,746[/COLOR]

[B]GrandfatherClock:[/B]
Properties: 7 (Shrine of Swift, Eurochat, Grand Hall, Arnhelm City, Senatia, Palatium Manor, 21 Tomlinson Street)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $200 (HEM Jorts Tax), $1,650 (Buying 11 houses for the yellow property set), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $200 (Pass Go money), $1,300 (Trade deal with Monkey)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $64[/COLOR]

Properties: 7 (Newcomer's Hall, Republic Square, Employment Central, Writer's Block, Gamer's Guild, Aurora Art Gallery, Pope Lexus X Oval Office)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $4 (Paying rent for Calvin's Shrine of Swift), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7), $400 (Buying 4 houses for pink property set)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $200 (Mortgage of Pope Lexus X Oval Office)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $25[/COLOR]
[/spoiler][/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Can this please be fixed?

This post only shows a single spoiler and a small amount of text, despite holding all of the following text and coding in the post:

Code:
Update #18 (Round 17):
Status as of 00:00, February 11, 2021.

[spoiler=Round 17 Board]
[spoiler=Static Board][img]https://i.ibb.co/ScR0dDL/Europeia-Monopoly-Board-Update-18-Round-17.png/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trade & Property Actions GIF]p[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Round 17 Actions]
[B]Monkey: [/B]
Monkey completed 1 doses. He is granted 1 roll, an 8 (5-3).
With a roll of 8, he lands on Community Chest. Your card reads as follows: “You have won Citizen of the Year—Collect $50 from every player.”
Monkey conducts a trade deal with Grandfather Clock: he receives GC's mortgaged Palatium Manor in exchange for $1,300 and Monkey's TWP Embassy.

[B]Calvin: [/B]
Calvin completed 2 doses. He is granted 2 rolls,  a 7 (1-6), and a 5 (2-3).
Choosing the roll of 5, he lands on Chance. His card reads as follows: “You have been elected as Village Idiot–Pay each player $50.”

[B]Grandfather Clock: [/B]
GC completed 1 dose. He is granted 1 roll, a 10 (6-4).
With a roll of 10, he lands on HEM Jorts Tax after passing Go!
Grandfather Clock conducts a trade deal with Monkey: he receives $1,300 and TWP Embassy in exchange for giving away his mortgaged Palatium Manor.
GC purchases 11 additional houses for his yellow property set and places them, resulting in hotels on each property.

LL completed 2 doses. He is granted 2 rolls, a 3 (2-1), and a 3 (1-2).
Choosing the roll of 3, he lands on Calvin's Shrine of Swift, and must pay him rent!
LL decides to mortgage his Pope Lexus X Oval Office, as well as purchasing 4 additional houses for his pink property set.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Round 17 Trade Action Summaries]
[B]Calvin [/B]proposes the following trade deal to [B]Grandfather Clock[/B]:
- Calvin would give GC $1,500.
- GC would give Calvin his green Palatium Manor.
[I]GC [B]rejects[/B] the deal. The trade is not enacted. [/I]

[B]Monkey [/B]proposes the following trade deal to [B]Grandfather Clock[/B]:
- Monkey would give GC $1,300 and his TWP Embassy.
- GC would give Monkey his green Palatium Manor.
[I]GC [B]assents [/B]to the deal, and the trade is enacted! [/I]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Player Profiles]
[B]Monkey:[/B]
Current Recruitment Streak: 3
Properties: 5 (EBC, LethoMonarchy Media, R3n Admin Bureau, High Court, Palatium Manor)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $1,300 (Trade deal with GC)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $40 (Streak 5 Bonus), $20 (Streak 3 Bonus), $150 (Community Chest #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $360[/COLOR]

[B]Calvin Coolidge: [/B]
Properties: 7 (Shrine of Swift, Voting Booth, Candidate Debates, Public Referenda, Pine-Euro Library, TNP Embassy, TEP Embassy)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $150 (Chance #14), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $4 (Receiving LL's rent from Shrine of Swift)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $2,746[/COLOR]

[B]GrandfatherClock:[/B]
Properties: 7 (Shrine of Swift, Eurochat, Grand Hall, Arnhelm City, Senatia, Palatium Manor, 21 Tomlinson Street)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $200 (HEM Jorts Tax), $1,650 (Buying 11 houses for the yellow property set), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $200 (Pass Go money), $1,300 (Trade deal with Monkey)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $64[/COLOR]

Properties: 7 (Newcomer's Hall, Republic Square, Employment Central, Writer's Block, Gamer's Guild, Aurora Art Gallery, Pope Lexus X Oval Office)
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Costs: $4 (Paying rent for Calvin's Shrine of Swift), $50 (Monkey's Chance #7), $400 (Buying 4 houses for pink property set)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Payments: $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $50 (Streak 6 Bonus), $200 (Mortgage of Pope Lexus X Oval Office)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Current Balance: $25[/COLOR]
[/spoiler][/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Can this please be fixed?
@Le Libertie thre;s an error in your code that's breaking it.

Specifically, this line:
Code:
Should be:
Code:
[spoiler=Static Board][img]https://i.ibb.co/ScR0dDL/Europeia-Monopoly-Board-Update-18-Round-17.png[/img][/spoiler]

Note the missing [ in the closing image tag.

I fixed that error but you'll also have to fix a few other tags because the boards seems to have added some extra closing tags to try and make sense of the code.

@Darcness if you would be so kind as to tweak permissions to allow diplomats to see the Oval Room, and make the other changes we just discussed in the admin server, that'd be splendifferous.

This probably isn't an immediate necessity, but the government drop-down menu will need to be updated to accommodate Darkslayer's confirmation as Associate Justice.

Thank you in advance.

1613405028976.png

Could this image be uploaded to the server please?

Siph/Astrellan here; the removal of the Citizen role from this clerk has made it so it cannot see any of the Arnhelm City subforum. Could viewing permissions be updated for this?

Back