Admin Task Thread

Can this thread be pinned: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/welcome-to-europeia-now-what.10053630/

And Swak's old thread be unpinned? Thanks!
Will do this along with the other similar requests you DM'd me about once I'm at my laptop

EDIT: Doing these now, here are the other requests for the record

Last edited:
Could the University Provost account be given mod powers over this subform?
It looks like this was already done. What power in particular did you want added/do you need?

Also updated all of the maskings, group manager roles, the drop-down, etc. to reflect the election results. @Darkslayer 's maskings and permissions weren't changed since he's AG (isn't that a law now? :p ), and I didn't remove @Peeps or @Istillian from the group manager roles for anything related to the Navy. Maskings updated on Discord too.

I still have the moderator bar, I assume that should be removed as well.

1607811225707.png

Hello admins, I hope you're having a good day.

Would it be possible for the confirmed cabinet members to receive their appropriate masking and have managing access over their respective groups, when possible?

Thank you in advance.

Putting this here on Kazaman's behalf:
the Exec Clerk can't see the Octagon subforums

conferencing Darc on this

Maybe that's on purpose? Not sure everyone with clerk access should also see classified naval areas.

The Executive Clerk does not currently have permissions to view Octagon subforums which have Clerk threads in them.

Maybe that's on purpose? Not sure everyone with clerk access should also see classified naval areas.
I assumed this. But if that's the case, then we should consider a separate Clerk account for those areas so that the GA can easily edit the relevant threads.

Hello admins, I hope you're having a good day.

Would it be possible for the confirmed cabinet members to receive their appropriate masking and have managing access over their respective groups, when possible?

Thank you in advance.
Getting to this now.

Done. Joinable leaders updated. Let me know if you can't edit your joinable roles.

Last edited:
I assumed this. But if that's the case, then we should consider a separate Clerk account for those areas so that the GA can easily edit the relevant threads.
Add it to the joinable groups whenever you need to edit something. I always took it off afterwards for OPSEC reasons.

Add it to the joinable groups whenever you need to edit something. I always took it off afterwards for OPSEC reasons.
Ah, you know what, I think that might be the problem. Do I have permissions to add people to the Navy's joinable groups yet?

Ah, you know what, I think that might be the problem. Do I have permissions to add people to the Navy's joinable groups yet?
You should.

You should.
Nope, I have no groups in my manage list.

You should.
Nope, I have no groups in my manage list.
Fixed

@Kazaman We have created Navy Clerk. I am sending you the details on it. Navy Clerk will have access to all of the Octagon.

Back