Admin Task Thread

Everything's all caught up, maskings done, updated in Discord, updated drop-down, Pride archived, etc.

@Maowi I'll do your request shortly, but need to do something with my browser first

Also @Istillian - am I still making the forum for Deputy Week or? If another admin gets to this before me, the layout Ist and I decided on is in the #technical channel in our server

Last edited:
Thank you so so much Kura!!! You also appear to have made me a moderator for the whole forum in the process :p

Thank you so so much Kura!!! You also appear to have made me a moderator for the whole forum in the process :p
That's what you asked for. You, SkyGreen, and Maowi are all mods for that forum.

Indeed! I have also been made a mod for the entire Euro forum though! (At least I think, because I show up in the "staff online" list)

Indeed! I have also been made a mod for the entire Euro forum though! (At least I think, because I show up in the "staff online" list)
Ah, I'll correct that then.

Should be fixed. Just had you listed as staff is all.

It seems that while registered users are able to reply to threads in the WA 101, those masked as diplomats cannot - is there any way to fix that? Thanks in advance!!!

Hello Admins, the following nominees have been confirmed:
SEC-Interior
Monkey-Culture
CSP-Grand Admiral
Astrellan - Communications
AG- Lloenflys
Vice Chief of State-Kuramia
Radio-Darkslayer

Please give them their requisite markings and privileges.

Back