Admin Task Thread

I don't seem to be able to manage Communications as a joinable group - can someone have a look at this? Thanks!

I don't seem to be able to manage Communications as a joinable group - can someone have a look at this? Thanks!
I fixed that. Also DAX was added as a joinable group manager as well.

Hey Guys,

With the exception of the subforum within the Birthday forum named "Europia", can you please archive the Birthday forum. The Europia subforum will carry over to the Kuramia Ovation forum. Speaking of, if you could create in place of the Birthday forum a forum called "Kurastock: The Ovation of Kuramia" and make it only accessible by the Cabinet/Councilors, Culture Staff and of course Admins. Within the forum, please place like I said the Europia subforum, a Game Room subforum with any description you guys want and a Recollections subforum.

Thanks so much.

Can I be masked as Second Minister please - if there is a masking for that.

If there's not please ignore me.

Hey Guys,

With the exception of the subforum within the Birthday forum named "Europia", can you please archive the Birthday forum. The Europia subforum will carry over to the Kuramia Ovation forum. Speaking of, if you could create in place of the Birthday forum a forum called "Kurastock: The Ovation of Kuramia" and make it only accessible by the Cabinet/Councilors, Culture Staff and of course Admins. Within the forum, please place like I said the Europia subforum, a Game Room subforum with any description you guys want and a Recollections subforum.

Thanks so much.

Bump plz

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much.

Bump plz
I'm... not entirely sure what you want? Hit me up on Discord and we can discuss.

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much.

Bump plz
I'm... not entirely sure what you want? Hit me up on Discord and we can discuss.
This should be done. Let me know if something seems out of whack.

Can my last 2 messages in kuras corrupt a wish be deleted, my connection cause triple posting

I know that this is probably a big ask, but can Arnhelm have a clerk account?

Back