Admin Task Thread

Lethen needs to be made root admin and HEM needs to be banned.

Can we have the EuroChoice forum archived, thanks so much.

Also, can we have a forum created for Euro's Birthday, the title of the forum should be Euro's 13th Birthday MiniFest. One forum inside should be for spam games, that forum should be called the Games Room. You guys can make up whatever descriptions you want. Also, can we have the forum hidden from public until Thursday, March 5th so we can set up, only people who can post/see the forum are cabinet/councilors, culture staff, and you guys of course.

Please unmask Bowzin as Grand Admiral and remove him from the EAAC (should I have control over the latter? Is it a forum group?).

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Please also mask Izzy as EAAC.

Last edited:

Also, can we have a forum created for Euro's Birthday, the title of the forum should be Euro's 13th Birthday MiniFest. One forum inside should be for spam games, that forum should be called the Games Room. You guys can make up whatever descriptions you want. Also, can we have the forum hidden from public until Thursday, March 5th so we can set up, only people who can post/see the forum are cabinet/councilors, culture staff, and you guys of course.

Hate to bump, but its kinda getting to that point lol.

Done.

Please unmask Bowzin as Grand Admiral and remove him from the EAAC (should I have control over the latter? Is it a forum group?).

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Please also mask Izzy as EAAC.
Bowzin has been unmasked. You have control over the EAAC, so you can take care of these yourself.

Please unmask me as first minister and mask Dax as FM per my resignation.

Can I please have cabinet masking now that I've been confirmed as MinComm. Thanks!

Back