Admin Task Thread

Hey hey hey, could ya'll create a new subform in Arnhelm, titled "Law Index", so I have a clear place to put passed laws. Additionally, if it's not too much of a hassle could posting be restricted to the Mayor role in aforementioned subform?
Should be done. Lemme know if I got something funky.

Please mask Vivanco as a diplomat.

Please could GraVandius receive Cabinet masking and him and Sopo receive access to manage Interior Staff (although I'd guess Sopo as an admin can already do that?)

The government dropdown will also need updating, with Olde Delaware in for Culture, Sopo for Interior, and GraVandius for Research and Development (a new ministry).

Separately, could I have my Deputy Minister and Deputy Councillor maskings removed?

Thank you so much!

Is it possible at all to get management over the cultural staff group? Not sure how it works :p

The WAAP spreadsheet is broken. When I try to post the dispatch gameside from the sheet it says it's done but doesn't include any links and when I manually go to the WAA nation we use it hasn't posted it

The government drop down box should be altered to reflect the new administration should it not?

(Edit: Just noticed Maowi already mentioned this.)

Please could GraVandius receive Cabinet masking and him and Sopo receive access to manage Interior Staff (although I'd guess Sopo as an admin can already do that?)

The government dropdown will also need updating, with Olde Delaware in for Culture, Sopo for Interior, and GraVandius for Research and Development (a new ministry).

Separately, could I have my Deputy Minister and Deputy Councillor maskings removed?

Thank you so much!
Is it possible at all to get management over the cultural staff group? Not sure how it works :p

The government drop down box should be altered to reflect the new administration should it not?

(Edit: Just noticed Maowi already mentioned this.)
Done/doing!

@Aexnidaral alerted Darc and Mal about your problem.

If you could yeet my cabinet masking away, I would love you. Also it looks like Rand also still has his as well. Thank you!

If you could yeet my cabinet masking away, I would love you. Also it looks like Rand also still has his as well. Thank you!
Done

Reactions: Dax
Can I have a private forum made visible only to cabinet to start setting up Eurochoice? :D

Please mask Aex as Councilor of Foreign Affairs and Izzy as Councilor of WA Affairs. Thanks in advance!

Can Darc be masked as a Justice and the government dropdown be updated to reflect his appointment as 4th Chair?

Please mask Kuramia as Councilor of Excomm (what Sopo did last term, same masking pls) and Bowzin as GA. Thanks in advance!

Back