Admin Task Thread

Ok what is still outstanding here?

Also, can an admin confirm if the Arnhelm Council Chambers are publicly viewable, but with post permissions only to members of the Councilmember joinable group?

Prim - I'll have to harass the other admins to find out who owns the Spreadsheet; that cell is protected and can only be deleted by whoever owns it.

Everyone else - outstanding requests?

I just posted an additional one right as you posted, Lethen.

I need to make sure we have post and poll permission locked down to only Council Members for the upcoming Mayoral election, in the Arnhelm Council Chambers. But still publicly viewable.

Please unarchive CSP's newspaper: The Europeian Citizen
bump
Done.
Prim - I'll have to harass the other admins to find out who owns the Spreadsheet; that cell is protected and can only be deleted by whoever owns it.
Reached out to you separately, Lethen, you should have the info you need for this.
I need to make sure we have post and poll permission locked down to only Council Members for the upcoming Mayoral election, in the Arnhelm Council Chambers. But still publicly viewable.
Confirmed. Additionally, Mayor does not have 'Edit Any Post' permission (use the Council Clerk for long-standing posts).

admin request.png

Thanks for posting this in the correct spot -- so I can make sure I'm on my computer for it. I not only gave cookie access as interior staff, but made you manager of the interior staff joinable group. I know things are shifting over, so I also made @Maowi a manager for transition purposes.

As an addnt note: since I change Maowi and Sopo and removed Calvin and Dax on Discord as FM and SM, I also did the same on the forums. Pending the shift of Ministers for the rest of the changes.

Addnt addnt note: did the same for all joinable staffs for ministries. If I missed something, feel free to poke me on discord in a dm for fastest response. (You can always poke me there for pending requests here.)

Please mask me as Chief of State and Aexnidaral as Vice Chief of State.

I would like to request the long overdue demasking of myself :p
Please mask @GraVandius as Mayor of Arnhelm City-State. Please remove my masking of the same.
Please make sure he is also the controller of the Councilmember joinable group, and remove me from the same.
Does moderation of the Arnhelm subforum move with the Mayor role, or is that manually applied as well?

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/vote-february-2020-mayoral-election.10049384/
Please mask me as Chief of State and Aexnidaral as Vice Chief of State.
Done.

Does moderation of the Arnhelm subforum move with the Mayor role, or is that manually applied as well?

To answer your question: there's not a moderator assigned, but rather the Mayor masking is the one given more permissions over the forums for Arnhelm. So everything follows the Mayor.

Hey hey hey, could ya'll create a new subform in Arnhelm, titled "Law Index", so I have a clear place to put passed laws. Additionally, if it's not too much of a hassle could posting be restricted to the Mayor role in aforementioned subform?

Back