Admin Task Thread

Can my Deputy Minister masking please be removed - thank you!

Please archive the Halloween forum, return the header to normal, and exterminate the ghosts

Also after looking through the Religions Row, there's quite a few empty, inactive religions so can you also please archive Church of England, St Nicholas Cathedral, The Barn, 707 commitee of Europeia and Nepenthe of the Spine

Lastly, can my Deputy Minister Masking be removed, please
Thank you!
Done.
Can my Deputy Minister masking please be removed - thank you!
Done.

The header (and roles) should be updated to reflect HEM and Pichto as CoS and VCoS. Also DCoS should be changed to VCoS.

Also, can "The Dog's Den" please be revived <3

Last edited:
Also, I still have group management over these groups, could I get removed from that as well? :)
1573142960459.png

Also, I still have group management over these groups, could I get removed from that as well? :)
1573142960459.png
We do all of the Ministry/Council stuff at the same time, after confirmations, including removing old Ministers from group leadership.

Please create the following organization:
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Rand @Aexnidaral @Calvin Coolidge @GraVandius @Maowi

Name of Organization: Citizens' Council for Accountability and Growth

Purpose of Organization: To organize and inform citizens concerned about responsible leadership and communal responsibility for our Republic’s sustainable growth through manual recruitment.

Note: This organization is not a political party or pressure group, and therefore will not advocate for or against any political position, candidate, or legislation.

Organization subforum title and subtitle: Citizens for Accountability and Growth

Titles and subtitles of any further subforums within the primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:
  • Council Office (limited to a joinable group)
Names of Subforum Moderators: @Rand

Mainly posting to ask to have my Deputy Councilor masking removed -- but I also noticed it looks like while all of the new Councilmembers are masked the older members are still masked as Councilors, too, haha.

Adding myself here! I need access to the FA groups and be able to manage them. Thanks!

Name of Paper: Acapais National Press
Description: Acapais State Journalism and Media Company
Editor/Moderator: Acapais

Pretty please!

The header (and roles) should be updated to reflect HEM and Pichto as CoS and VCoS. Also DCoS should be changed to VCoS.

Also, can "The Dog's Den" please be revived <3
Done.
1573142960459.png
We do all of the Ministry/Council stuff at the same time, after confirmations, including removing old Ministers from group leadership.
Done. EECT and International Paper management has been given to the External Engagement Councilor, @Sopo . If that needs to change, please let me know.
Please create the following organization:
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Rand @Aexnidaral @Calvin Coolidge @GraVandius @Maowi

Name of Organization: Citizens' Council for Accountability and Growth

Purpose of Organization: To organize and inform citizens concerned about responsible leadership and communal responsibility for our Republic’s sustainable growth through manual recruitment.

Note: This organization is not a political party or pressure group, and therefore will not advocate for or against any political position, candidate, or legislation.

Organization subforum title and subtitle: Citizens for Accountability and Growth

Titles and subtitles of any further subforums within the primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:
  • Council Office (limited to a joinable group)
Names of Subforum Moderators: @Rand
Done. Rand has been given control of the Joinable Group, he'll be able to add the others. As a citizen, I'm quite looking forward to the subsequent court case.
Mainly posting to ask to have my Deputy Councilor masking removed -- but I also noticed it looks like while all of the new Councilmembers are masked the older members are still masked as Councilors, too, haha.
Done.
On the same note, I need to be able to manage the Navy groups :)
Adding myself here! I need access to the FA groups and be able to manage them. Thanks!
Done and done.
The Deputy First Minister role still needs renaming to Second Minister on the forums.
Done.
Name of Paper: Acapais National Press
Description: Acapais State Journalism and Media Company
Editor/Moderator: Acapais

Pretty please!
Done.

I should be all caught up. Let me know if that's not the case.

Just adding a note here that I've updated the membership of the 'Discord Moderator' forum group.

You are a goddamn rockstar admin

Please archive the "Citizens' Council for Accountability and Growth".

@JayDee I'll change the CoS election thing for the drop down the moment I have my laptop back.

Back