Admin Task Thread

Darc's a corrupt cHeAt *gasp*

Fun request for a personal paper

Name of paper: Pizza Dogs and Yeehaw Frogs
Description: A silly look at anywhere from the darkest depths of the universe to cats.
Editor/Moderator: DictatorAnna10

Could a new subforum be created in Employment Central, called: "Closed Job Openings"?

As Acting Director of the ECP and per our statutes, please grant me moderation rights and remove them from current holders of these rights.

running my normal ad blocker etc; the "what's new" page be a glitchy mess

(gap here where it is just more links from the drop downs that is not worth screenshotting)

(gap here where it is just more links from the drop downs that is not worth screenshotting)

Also the forum seems to be glitching regarding spam posts/filters as i got "message not sent" and "post failed" messages for all of the above "Double Posts."

All should be done; Kari I'll defer your tech issues to Darc.

It seems to have largely sorted itself out. might have just been an issue with a software update or something on my end.

As Acting Director of the ECP and per our statutes, please grant me moderation rights and remove them from current holders of these rights.

I can't seem to access the member group of the ECP, nor edit threads or move them around. Could you check whether the perms are all alright? Many thanks in advance!

I can't seem to access the member group of the ECP, nor edit threads or move them around. Could you check whether the perms are all alright? Many thanks in advance!
Fixed!

Please create the following approved organization:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Sopo @Ervald @Olde Delaware

Name of Organization: Europeian Monarchist Party

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Advocating for Europeian culture and tradition; pursuing a modern monarchy for the modern era.

Names of Subforum Moderators: Sopo

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Name: The Throne Room

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Subtitle: Where the monarchists meet.

Names of Group Leaders: Sopo

Per his resignation, please unmask Whitmark.

Per his resignation, please unmask Whitmark.
Looks like someone got to this.

Please create the following approved organization:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Sopo @Ervald @Olde Delaware

Name of Organization: Europeian Monarchist Party

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Advocating for Europeian culture and tradition; pursuing a modern monarchy for the modern era.

Names of Subforum Moderators: Sopo

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Name: The Throne Room

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Subtitle: Where the monarchists meet.

Names of Group Leaders: Sopo
Done.

Back