Admin Task Thread

The election administrator does not request masking for the newly elected. That is left up to the Candidates that have won to request for themselves. So Rand posting here is actually the correct course for him to take.

For the record, I gave access as Guests to the non-incumbent Senators who won election so they should be able to post even without a masking.

FTR, the delay here is intentional. Senators have the ability to speak on the Senate floor right now (thanks @Aexnidaral Seymour !), so I'm going to wait for the Speaker to be chosen and handle all of the masking/permission changes all at once.

FTR, the delay here is intentional. Senators have the ability to speak on the Senate floor right now (thanks @Aexnidaral Seymour !), so I'm going to wait for the Speaker to be chosen and handle all of the masking/permission changes all at once.
Per https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/speaker-selection-70th-senate.10047388/page-2 I have been elected Speaker and thus, I would appreciate the complementary magic mod powers in conjunction with the role.

Additionally, Aex requests that his magic mod powers be removed in the process.

Per https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/speaker-selection-70th-senate.10047388/page-2 I have been elected Speaker and thus, I would appreciate the complementary magic mod powers in conjunction with the role.

Additionally, Aex requests that his magic mod powers be removed in the process.
It is done per your request, Mr. Speaker.

Please change the permissions of the ECP's Party Rules Index subforum so that anyone may view it but only the subforum's moderator (me) may post within. This includes residents and diplomats. Our party is open to such people joining under specific conditions and as such, it is critical to our functioning in that regard that they have these rights. Furthermore, also grant posting privileges to residents and diplomats in our main subforum for the same reasons. Thank you!

Please change the permissions of the ECP's Party Rules Index subforum so that anyone may view it but only the subforum's moderator (me) may post within. This includes residents and diplomats. Our party is open to such people joining under specific conditions and as such, it is critical to our functioning in that regard that they have these rights. Furthermore, also grant posting privileges to residents and diplomats in our main subforum for the same reasons. Thank you!
Done.

Can I get mod powers over the Senate Guest Group? Additionally, I'm a little confused why I have mod powers over Radio Staff?

Back