Admin Task Thread

Haiiii Admin friends! Could a new Subforum Called "NS Christmas Charity Fundraiser" be created please? It should be open to everyone and their mother, if possible :D
Including offline guests and foreign visitors? Who gets just viewing rights? Who also gets posting rights?

Edit: and where?

(I'll be at a 4H thing most of today and a craft fair later, so another admin should be able to handle it once some of these questions are answered)

Including offline guests and foreign visitors? Who gets just viewing rights? Who also gets posting rights?

Europeian Centre should be fine and everyone should be able to post there, both guests and Foreign Visitors should be included in that, unless that’s an issue for the admins?

Europeian Centre should be fine and everyone should be able to post there, both guests and Foreign Visitors should be included in that, unless that’s an issue for the admins?
Done!

Done creating the forum, but this part is unclear:
Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Club House / Fans of everything Pokémon / members only
Are these three subforums (I'm assuming this is the least likely)? Is this two subforums and both their privacy statuses? Is this a subforum and then another subforum within that subforum and their privacy status? Does the privacy status include both or just the last one?
We want one subforum named Club House with a subtitle that says Fans of everything Pokémon that is accessible to members only. We want the primary subforum to be public.
Gotcha and ty! Think I got it working the way you want, but let me know if something's weird.
I suppose we also need a Pokémon Fan Club joinable group so that we can have a group to assign to our private subforum because right now I don't see it. Also, the title for the primary subforum says Pokemon instead of Pokémon if you could please fix that, the accent is important where we can get it. I know sometimes there are restrictions on special characters, though.
Ah, I did do this, just forgot to checkmark one box. You should see it now.

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Club House / Fans of everything Pokémon / members only
Are these three subforums (I'm assuming this is the least likely)? Is this two subforums and both their privacy statuses? Is this a subforum and then another subforum within that subforum and their privacy status? Does the privacy status include both or just the last one?
We want one subforum named Club House with a subtitle that says Fans of everything Pokémon that is accessible to members only. We want the primary subforum to be public.
Gotcha and ty! Think I got it working the way you want, but let me know if something's weird.
I suppose we also need a Pokémon Fan Club joinable group so that we can have a group to assign to our private subforum because right now I don't see it. Also, the title for the primary subforum says Pokemon instead of Pokémon if you could please fix that, the accent is important where we can get it. I know sometimes there are restrictions on special characters, though.
I'm still not seeing it but I think it's because I'm not in the group. I found it in the Joinable Groups and requested to join. Our mods (me, Lime, Pose) will need the power to add people so we don't have to ask admin every time.

I'm still not seeing it but I think it's because I'm not in the group. I found it in the Joinable Groups and requested to join. Our mods (me, Lime, Pose) will need the power to add people so we don't have to ask admin every time.
Ah yes. Of course I *knew* that. <<

All done.

Hello admins! Can the Deepest House Ovation Ceremony subforum please be archived. Thank you!

Hello admins! Can the Deepest House Ovation Ceremony subforum please be archived. Thank you!

Done.

Also did the Senate maskings and unmasked Turb. @Kuramia will have to remask herself when she gets the chance, admin status.

masking myself and cove as mincult and GA respectively

masking myself and cove as mincult and GA respectively
Did you update the drop-down too son? And update the joinable groups?

Back