Admin Task Thread

It would make my life a lot easier if Executive Clerk could view the Darcness Regional Archive.

It would make my life a lot easier if Executive Clerk could view the Darcness Regional Archive.
Is there a specific part you need to view. The archive houses some more private information.

Is there a specific part you need to view. The archive houses some more private information.
The Culture Archives so that I can see old pokémon giveaways in case they get archived after an event before I've distributed the pokémon to everyone.

The Culture Archives so that I can see old pokémon giveaways in case they get archived after an event before I've distributed the pokémon to everyone.
Okay, think it's done for you.

It still says no permission to view on Executive Clerk.

It still says no permission to view on Executive Clerk.
Hmm, it says Executive Clerk should be able to see it, but I can confirm in practice it doesn't allow it. Not sure why. I'm checking with the other admins to find out.

Can you close our embassy with Empire of Great Britain and remove TheOverseer12's diplomat masking? Thank you.

Back