Admin Task Thread

See I don't ever have this issue Sopo. Because I never do anything.

#lazyadmin #fireLethen

Please add GraV to Comms staff.

I would like to change my name from Cool Spring to Gnirps, in honor of my Lord and Savior Nethel. It seems only fitting to change my name, as now I am devoting my life to him and I urge every citizen to convert and seek repentance for his or her ways. Please, I do not want to see you be doused in bacon grease while songs about break-ups escape your lips - save yourself!

Please add GraV to Comms staff.
Done.

Please mask
United Vietussia for Europeian Foundational Party
Done.

Per Aex's direction, can I have Henry Norfolk's account with posting permissions in the Senate for his speech? http://europeians.com/forum/index.php?members/henry-norfolk.6014775/
Done.

Blessed Doodlentroemon should be added to Navy Basic!
Done.

I would like to change my name from Cool Spring to Gnirps, in honor of my Lord and Savior Nethel. It seems only fitting to change my name, as now I am devoting my life to him and I urge every citizen to convert and seek repentance for his or her ways. Please, I do not want to see you be doused in bacon grease while songs about break-ups escape your lips - save yourself!
I'm going to give you a chance to recant here, because this most definitely sounds like a drunken dare, rather than an actual request. I won't change it back in a week, just so you know. Are you sure you want me to do this?

I was just wondering when the archives would be able to be viewed by the public again.

I sent this to Darc via PM, but for the record I'd prefer to have my name stay as Cool Spring. Sorry for any headaches I caused the admin team.

Have a good Thanksgiving!

I was just wondering when the archives would be able to be viewed by the public again.
I think we are looking at this. I'll bring it up and poke peeps again.

Archives access is item 2 on my list. Number 1 is... a special surprise, that I hope to unveil later today.

EDIT: We have Joinable Groups now. Special surprise complete.

Last edited:
Please add Whitmark to Comms staff.

Please add Whitmark to Comms staff.
No. Do it yourself. :p
jg.png

Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm curious if there's a way to see a public list of the people in each joinable group?

Either way, thanks for your time and effort, Darc. (y)

Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm curious if there's a way to see a public list of the people in each joinable group?

Either way, thanks for your time and effort, Darc. (y)
Not a public list. If you are a Manager for a particular joinable group, you can see the list of users in it.

Please remove Angelus from all ERN groups.
You should have permissions to do that, Gleg. If you can't remove people from one of those, let me know.

Back