Admin Task Thread

I just realized I don't have the ability to approve Senate Guests in Joinable Groups. Can someone adjust that since I'm the Speaker?

I just realized I don't have the ability to approve Senate Guests in Joinable Groups. Can someone adjust that since I'm the Speaker?
Donezo.

It seems that the President mask doesn't have sufficient moderator privileges for 21 Tomlinson Street, specifically to edit threads and messages to update the telegram repertoire templates.

Thanks.

It seems that the President mask doesn't have sufficient moderator privileges for 21 Tomlinson Street, specifically to edit threads and messages to update the telegram repertoire templates.

Thanks.
Unless I'm mistaken, can't this be done with the Executive Clerk?

Scratch that; I'll adjust the mod powers shortly unless another admin overrules me

I believe Lloenflys's Gavel is undersandably about to be archived, but I've been intending to revive it and start writing again periodically so I would ask to not have it archived if that is possible. Thanks either way!

The summit forum can now be archived.
Done.
I believe Lloenflys's Gavel is undersandably about to be archived, but I've been intending to revive it and start writing again periodically so I would ask to not have it archived if that is possible. Thanks either way!
Based on the above, I've done the archiving, except for Lloenflys's Gavel. But you're on notice! :p

Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Could the channels made viewable here once again only be viewable to staff of each respective ministry?

Also I think the "NS" after everyone's names is broken in the dropdown menu?

Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Also I think the "NS" after everyone's names is broken in the dropdown menu?
The "NS" seems to be working for me

EDIT: I'm using Firefox, if this is indeed a browser issue

Last edited:
Back