Admin for Restricted Access

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
This forum is accessible to all permissions masks with extraordinary access restrictions, including banned members, guests, and partial masks. It is intended for members who have found their access limited by accident to still be able to request administration help.

If you find yourself in such a situation, you are encourage to submit an admin request inside.

Hello there. I signed up for the forums the other day, and still have not received a verification email, even in my spam folder. Is it possible to resend the email?

Siscitatia said:
Hello there. I signed up for the forums the other day, and still have not received a verification email, even in my spam folder. Is it possible to resend the email?
There is no verification email.

From the welcome thread, which seems to be the only other thread I can see at the moment:

First things first, newcomer! If you've already created an account, make sure you validate it as well. The relevant email should be sent within 24 hours to whichever email you've registered with (if it still hasn't arrived, you can pester us here in the Administrative Offices)

I also just found the "resend validation email" link at the top of the page (this layout is a bit confusing), so I'm waiting to see if anything comes from that. At present, I can't even access my own profile page as it says "Access Denied"

I'm fairly sure that validation emails are still sent. We had that feature enabled with the old forums, and the forums claim to have sent both of you validation emails. I'll get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime, though, I'll manually validate your accounts, Siscitatia (and Terrut). You still can't see much, but that's because you have to apply for citizenship to see more (its a quick and painless process).

Also, did you make sure you used the correct email when you registered your account, Siscitatia?

Let's hope not...

EDIT: I'm currently running some tests on test accounts to see what the problem is. I'll confer with the other admins to decide what to do about anyone in "Validating" in the meantime.

You need to validate your account; you should (have) receive(d) a validation email already. Once you do that, you'll be able to see a lot more including the Office of Citizenship & Employment (i.e. where you can apply for citizenship).

Back