** TEXT CURRENT AS OF 13TH AUGUST 2021**
Additional Structure of Inter-Regional Chat (2021)
An Act to establish how Europeia's Inter-Regional Chat (IRC) Board Representative is selected.
ST01. This bill may be cited as the Additional Structure of Inter-Regional Chat (2021).
BR01. The President shall nominate a citizen to the Office of the Europeian IRC Board Representative whenever that office is vacant or whenever a term ends. The President may renominate the incumbent Board Representative if they wish. Nominees under this section shall require Senate confirmation.
BR02. A term as IRC Board Representative shall be 180 days long. The incumbent IRC Board Representative is authorized to continue service in the role for up to 10 days beyond the expiration of the term if a nomination or re-nomination for the position has been submitted to the Senate.
BR03. The Office of the IRC Board Representative shall be declared vacant if any of the following occurs:
1. The incumbent resigns.
2. The incumbent is not a citizen.
3. The incumbent has been inactive in completing their duties as IRC Board Representative for a period of time longer than 14 days, without lodging a formal leave of absence.
4. The incumbent is removed from Office by the Senate.
5. The President dismisses the incumbent.
6. The Senate declines to reconfirm the incumbent.