A Live-blog Which Isn't Actually Live

Xecrio

Europeia's Resident Psychic
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
yeetus.png

Hello and welcome to another 4,000 words publication. Join me as we do a liveblog that isn’t live for the recent Presidential debate. Before we go on, let me clarify a few things. Anything written in asterisks is my thoughts. Not all of this is serious, I have done this mainly for my benefit, but you are welcome to read it too. I have only given scores where I have felt they are needed, and where it is fair to do so. With that being said, enjoy.

Opening Statements:
Sopo - I like his. I think he does an excellent job of introducing himself. He acknowledged the past mistakes he has made and suggests that he has a plan to rectify them. He seems confident, and I like that.

McEntire - I’m going to cut this short, it was [censored]. It was more of a closing term speech. He listed what he had done in his current term. He didn’t state how he was going to make the first presidential term a good one.

Lloen - Lloen wastes time talking about the pros and cons of a radio debate. He then goes on to compare Sopo and himself. Perhaps, they should run together next time. Lloen discusses ministerial collaboration here but doesn’t know how it will work.

SCORES: Sopo - 3, McEntire, 1, Lloen, 3

Question One:
McEntire - McEntire thinks that his “work” during the reform makes him a suitable candidate for President. He then makes unnecessary attacks to his opponents. He states he understands what needs to happen but doesn’t present any plans, saying that he would “work well” with his team.

Lloen - Lloen digs at oversight, saying that he can make it work, but doesn’t say how. Wants to get the foreign side more involved in the executive sight, via visibility.

Sopo - Sopo says that his platform is excellent. The President can do everything themselves. Oversight isn’t the President’s job, and I agree.

*CSP’s alarm keeps going off and it’s [censored] annoying.*

SCORES: Sopo - 2, McEntire, -2.5, Lloen -2

Question Two:
Sopo - Sopo wants to train people to run dispatches. Is he trying to get on Kura’s good side?

*CSP, please shorten your questions.*

Lloen - Lloen is also trying to get on Kura’s good side it seems. Lloen hates foreign affairs and wants to fix it somehow.

McEntire - McEntire wants to make entry to discord more smooth. One again, integration is [censored], lads.

SCORES: Sopo - 3.5, Lloen - 3, McEntire - 2.5

Question Three:
McEntire - McEntire talks about Malashaan is [censored] awesome. A good strategy perhaps?

Sopo - Sopo states how Monkey is a guy that compliments him. *rumours ensue* Sopo explains how it is a partnership.

Lloen - TRUST DAMNIT! Lloen and Pichto are going to talk to each other a lot.

SCORES: McEntire - 4, Sopo, 4.5, Lloen - 5

Question 4:
*CSP embarrasses himself with poor English*

Sopo - Sopo leans on the work that has been done this term, then goes to explain how Europeia is neutral and wants to build on what has already been done.

Lloen - *[censored] alarm* Lloen wants to hit the news. Sounds pretty abusive to me. Lloen wants a piece from the columns every two weeks; else he will strike them down with his birb power.

McEntire - You don’t need to be an expert in the message I hear here. McEntire was to make something more profound, and no. I don’t understand what you mean, but that’s okay.

SCORES: Sopo - 3.5, Lloen - 4, McEntire - 3.5

Question Five:
Sopo - *Someone says wagon wheels?* Sopo’s integration plan is the same as discord buddies, but says that it “isn’t anything.” Sopo wants to fix it by adding an FA component to it. “ORGANICALLY.” Sopo wants to talk to new people and hopefully not scare them off.

Question Six:
Lloen - His biggest failure was not fixing culture when it went tits up.

McEntire - His biggest failure was going poof all the time.

Sopo - Sopo is a failure.

SCORES: Lloen - 2.5, McEntire, 3, Sopo, 3.5

Question 7:
McEntire - *fairly sure someone just got a text* McEntire digs at every platform ever. *I zoned out here, so err. Well done McEntire?*

Sopo - YES. *I was busy typing on discord, so I shall assume he said something good*

*I’m not going to bother talking about user-submitted questions. I don’t have the time nor patience.

*[censored] ALARM!!!*

Question Eight:
Lloen - Lloen doesn’t know, then proceeds to hit on Sopo.

Sopo - Sopo hits on HEM. We got ourselves a love triangle here, boys.

McEntire - McEntire hates Sopo.

Closing Statements:
Lloen - Lloen had fun. Lloen makes a mistake by not giving a hard sell. That could prove costly.

McEntire - McEntire is doing a Forilian and is desperate. He leans on what he has done before, doesn’t explain how he’s going to take the turn forward. I feel like I’ve been listening to a diary entry.

Sopo - Sopo says what he’s going to do. A vocalised version of his platform.

SCORES: Lloen - 2.5, McEntire - 1, Sopo - 2.5

Overall Scores:

McEntire: 17.5/35

Lloenflys: 22/35

Sopo: 22.5/35

If you’re wondering if this influences my vote, then you’re wandering in the right direction. Based on this debate, I lean toward Sopo; however, Lloen is not far behind, and anything could change. I’ve been Xecrio, and this has been another god-awful article by me.

Last edited:
I also think Sopo edged out Lloen a little. A very amusing article, especially refreshing after transcribing a part of this debate after which I'll probably have nightmares about the candidates :p , thanks Nate

Though don't get me wrong, I had fun transcribing, especially with the voice to text technology

Back