HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
All —

Before we get to the fun stuff, want to make a few tiny notes here in the administrative bureau.

Firstly, I want to announce that Mousebumples is no longer a member of the administrative team. Mouse joined us in a very difficult time as the administrative team first began looking into a number of very serious harassment issues, and her work in the service of the region cannot be overstated. However, the last several months have left Mouse increasingly busy and so ultimately we decided it was best for her to ramp down from day-to-day duties. She has generously offered to serve as a resource on select projects should there be a need.

Secondly, with my accession to a prestigious political office in the region, I want to make a second announcement. For so long as I am President, Malashaan will serve as Acting Chief Administrator. I will not be fully removing myself from admin business, however, I do believe that it's best to have someone else in charge of the administrative and political realms to keep the divide as clear as possible.

That's all!

Thank you, Mouse, for your service and best wishes!

& congratulations to Malashaan! An expected but nonetheless wise move, Mr. President.

A shame for us to see less of Mouse, but obviously, it means things are going well for her. :)

A fitting move. Grats Malashaan!

And Mousebumples you've always been a wonderful part of Europeia!

Thanks to everyone for their friendship and support during my time in so many roles in Europeia. And, of course, my thanks to HEM and the rest of the admin team for allowing me to work with them for so long. :)

I'm sure Mal will do an awesome job as Chief Admin during this period.

We thank you Mouse for your long and great service to our region

Back