Foreign Visitor Respondents: 0 (0%)

Citizen Demographic Data -- Join Date, Activity, and Age

Resident Demographic Data

---

Citizen Opinions

---

---

• Incentives, stated measurable desired outcomes
  • The new arrivals are invited on the radio show and they share their experiences
  • I guess be more reasonable about time investments. Ive gotten the feeling that we all sometimes expect too much from those that are in government. The expectations steadily rise but the avg person still has roughly the same amount of free time
  • no suggestion
  • It would be awesome to see the ERN operating in a more active front!
  • More in terms of building up the bench for senior-level positions but find ways to make individuals “jack(s)-of-all-trades” somehow. Not entirely certain how that can be done, but the idea has been suggested.
  • More engagement with the RMB community.
  • More formal opportunities to be involved. Bar is a good example of this.
  • Giving a clear path for newcomers to advance into deputy roles, and in Citizenship applications have the MinInt suggest ministries for newcomers.
  • Set rules for roleplay, interaction with other nations/players and a regional standard for roleplay
  • The forum users and the government participating more in whatever happens on the RMB - considering that's where most of the activity is. Will help recruit more citizens.
  • Some Ministry consolidation

---

Service in Office and Voting

Service in High Office

---

Service in other Office

---

Election Turnout

---

Service in Ministries

• Ideally they would be based more on platforms and such rather than personal reputation and popularity
  • No hidden tallies ever, more media coverage, better platforms
  • Poll the citizens on who they’d vote for and each day make a chart or map showcasing the votes .
  • More interaction with the RMB.
  • no suggestion
  • I do not believe there is another way elections could be made more visible.
  • One of the main reasons people don't run in elections is because they are nervous to lose, which is understandable, so I would recommend encouragement, especially from experienced individual.,
  • Outside of advertising on Discord, on our Gameside, and on our forums heavily in not sure what else could be done unless you go to people directly in DM's.
  • Make elections more accessible and make everyone know where to look
  • Promote it more on the RMB.
  • Screw private polls though the current compromise isn't horrid
  • Stop letting people who have been here for a long time cruise to victory

---

Current Events and Ideas

Europeia: Stronghold or Frontier?

---

Legal Education and Bar Association

• The Board of Bar Examiners is a little overly bureaucratic
  • Repeal
  • Longer/no term limit for justices
  • A bit more inclusivity with newer members
  • Honestly, Idk what it is.
  • not really, though we could always tweak term limits towards less terms in the future
  • -

---

The People's Assembly

• I’d be open to anything except giving them confirmation powers
  • The old CA used do well with deps for newer people who could act as news (we had a newspaper), ping people, and be a clerk. Let's bring that back.
  • it has struggled to get on its feet, but imo its still too early to scrap it
  • No, its fine as it is
  • Idk what the PA is either.
  • I don't know - I was excited in the beginning but it hasn't lived up to expectations and not many new members are getting involved
  • I feel we need to have some way of tracking engagement whether this means members having to officially join the assembly or have some form of activity requirement.
  • From what I’ve seen it hasn’t exactly been the most active body and while surely Seren and then Prov have been lovely, has it had the intended effect? I don’t believe so.
  • I don't think nominations for Executive appointments should be made through the PA, but I would be in favour of other powers such as oversight of certain ministries.
  • -
  • Not sold on concurrent membership.

---

Foreign Affiliation Disclosure in Elections

---

Executive Policy on Gameside/RMB

---

Referendum Petitions for the Bar Association and Justice Term Limit Amendment?

---

Office of the Supreme Chancellor

---

Regional Security Council and Endorsement Caps

• As long as they make sense security-wise, which I'm satisfied they do.
  • No
  • I'm leaning slightly to oppose as it did cause a bit of chaos when the vote results were announced on the RMB. Also partly because I don't know why it was necessary.
  • no
  • I mean, I was involved in designing them and agreed with Kaz's reasoning
  • I feel they are every so slightly too restrictive and too easy to accidentally breach.
  • A very good idea in principle, but probably waited a bit too long in practice
  • Believe we could raise it.
  • I can understand why it would have been quite off-putting for those that had been maintaining their endorsements for a long period of time, but going forward it makes sense.
  • In my opinion, it is very restricting to people
  • Endocaps could be slightly raised - I don't think it'd hurt anyone.
  • I imagine we'll raise them once things settle down and we get an idea of how being a Frontier will impact us after a few weeks, a few months, a year.

---

World Assembly Nation and WA Participation in Europeia

• Yes
  • No, i just don't have a WA nation whatsoever
  • I am a founder of another region
  • Not for Europeian purposes
  • No, I don't have a WA nation at all.
  • Yes serve a Delegate elsewhere.
  • No - unlocked for ERN
  • Used to be, now I’m a free spirit and just wanted a place I could freely tart.
  • My WA Nation is in TNP, although not locked, I just don't want to move into Europeia for now.
  • -
  • No.
  • My WA Nation is in TNP. I am Vice Delegate there.

---

Participation in Europeia

• Threads about how your nation works, politics, forums only event
  • Don’t really participate in the forum
  • No Opinion
  • I don't know, I'm only on the RMB most of the time, and I'm happy there.
  • Festivals. But I'm always there anyway
  • I'm already very active on the forum, but I've got to say if there were more forum games It'll be a lot more enjoyable experience, not that I'm not having fun right now!
  • Roleplay.
  • The RMB isn't exactly built for roleplay. Different strings and topics could make roleplay way better.

• Communication and freedom of expression
  • Not in discord
  • I dont know
  • Game nights for those who can and want to take part
  • more games and Hez piano
  • I think it's good as is.
  • Games nights?
  • TV shows and movies being hosted, and more general conversation style radio shows.
  • I dunno - I guess I'm just lazy.

---

Resident Opinions / Responses

• It's way below Le Libertia endorsements and kind of anti-democratic in a way, the better idea would be to defend against an invasion but that makes the government centralized and with no option to chance.
  • I disagree with endorsement caps I feel if there is no endorsement cap the region will be safer from raiders as there will be more safeguards and fall backs. Sure raiders will be harder to find but that won’t matter in the end. Raids can be fast and if the Delegate is dethroned and banned there won’t be anyone to fall back on as people have an endorsement cap
  • I'm confused about it
  • I think it sucks, the number should increase a little
  • No
  • RP events, games, daily newspaper, weekly regional meme
  • We could do an aerovision like in 2022 but this time we should give the burden of holding it to multiple people instead of one so if one person leaves we have a fall back
  • Idk, something a little bit more than tbd little roleplay as some of us aren't really great at it.
  • Good roleplay
  • I have no Idea

---

Incredible work as always, Prim!

Thank you for this!

I feel like most of the change is connected with the end of COVID maybe? at least people valuing political interactions more and more people liking forum activity vs being neutral

Thanks for doing this again, Prim!
I'm leaning slightly to oppose as it did cause a bit of chaos when the vote results were announced on the RMB. Also partly because I don't know why it was necessary.

It's way below Le Libertia endorsements and kind of anti-democratic in a way, the better idea would be to defend against an invasion but that makes the government centralized and with no option to chance.

I disagree with endorsement caps I feel if there is no endorsement cap the region will be safer from raiders as there will be more safeguards and fall backs. Sure raiders will be harder to find but that won’t matter in the end. Raids can be fast and if the Delegate is dethroned and banned there won’t be anyone to fall back on as people have an endorsement cap
Hmm. If people don't understand what endorsement caps are for, that's a problem.

Thanks for doing this again, Prim!
I'm leaning slightly to oppose as it did cause a bit of chaos when the vote results were announced on the RMB. Also partly because I don't know why it was necessary.

It's way below Le Libertia endorsements and kind of anti-democratic in a way, the better idea would be to defend against an invasion but that makes the government centralized and with no option to chance.

I disagree with endorsement caps I feel if there is no endorsement cap the region will be safer from raiders as there will be more safeguards and fall backs. Sure raiders will be harder to find but that won’t matter in the end. Raids can be fast and if the Delegate is dethroned and banned there won’t be anyone to fall back on as people have an endorsement cap
Hmm. If people don't understand what endorsement caps are for, that's a problem.
These were resident responses -- there are explanations about the reasons for the caps in our dispatches, but it's tough to get 100% reach to these residents. Some of these people are very new and still think the RMB is the entire game of Nationstates... :-/

Also, apologies for the lack of commentary on these. It's been long enough, so many things came up that got me distracted both here and IRL. I wanted to get it out and didn't want to wait until this weekend when I had more time to make commentary on the results.

Hello Prim love your work.
Would it be possible to add below the graphs comparing censuses how many respondents each have, I think it might give some extra context to the changes

I'd be fascinated to know what the source of dissatisfaction with the rotation system is

I'd be fascinated to know what the source of dissatisfaction with the rotation system is
I want to take this opportunity to say I was *not* the one who said “PUT ME IN LETHEN”

This was only 3 people, to be fair.

And the question included the OSC's work as well as the rotation system.

Last edited:
This was really fascinating.

I'm sure part of the fluctuations are just who takes the poll, but it is interesting that interest in forum over discord and politics over social seems to have hit a littttlee bit of an upswing? I wonder if during COVID people were looking a little bit more for community and friendship, and now are more interested in gameplay again? Idk.

Back