6th Euro Census -- call for Polling Questions / Current Event issues, etc.

Prim

Security Council
Citizen
Discord Moderator
Pronouns
He/Him, They/them
I referenced the Census history on how many had served as Justice from a previous Census and noticed the last one was in May last year. It's time for another one.

If you have any current event issues you'd like to see in the Census, please suggest them here.

I have a standard set of questions I ask to see over-time changes, but I always add pertinent regional debates, etc. to those. We'll be running this soon, but not until after the Bar Association referendum, not rushing this to sway any opinions.

CURRENT TOPICS (so far)

1. Chancellery questions
2. WA nation / endorsing WAD questions
3. People's Assembly
4. F/S opinions before and now
5. Endorsement Cap questions
6. Bar Association legislation
7. Foreign Disclosure for office holding (seeing if any trends over time, since we've had this question a few times)
8. RMB/Gameside Activities and Engagement

I'm also planning to create a new section just for Euro Residents asking them more open-ended questions about what they would like to see activity-wise in the RMB - and asking about the Endorsement Caps and support for Frontier status.

Last edited:
Possibly something about the PA and F/S? Unsure about specific questions, but perhaps support to either F/S and if any opinion changed? Though something on the PA for sure would be good.

I DM'd you, but I'll share here as well: I would like to know more WA membership. For example, "Is your WA in Euro? Why/why not?"

I'd specifically like to know how people feel about the reduced endocap. I know ofc it's a necessity as a frontier, but our region has had a culture of endotarting for some time, and this is a major departure from that.

Updated the list of hot button issues and questions -- still open for more, we have a lot of things on our plate to talk about.

To expand foreign disclosure, time spent in other regions vs time spent in Euro

Back