🐭

Mousebumples

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
do you remember me
Yup! What have you been up to while I was gone? I expect [fill-in-the-blank] mischief but .... any specifics? Or is it more of the Top Secret nature ... ? ;)
I'd like to think it'll be for longer, but I usually end up getting side tracked by RL and forgetting to login to the forum to keep my citizenship active.
Funny that you should mention that, it seems like it won't be a problem for much longer!

Welcome back :D
Haha, fair enough!
Hey I almost fired you once :p

Welcome back! I just got so excited see this thread!!!
Eh, better fired than fried, right? ;)
Hey Mouse, amazing to see you stop by.

Also, looks like you won't have to worry about renewing your citizenship again ;)
Haha, yes! Not like the best thing about Honoured Citizenship, but a definite perk!

I didn't want to quote the entire thread (thought about it though, lol), but it's great to be so warmly received! My family's out at dinner tonight for a family birthday, and I'm waiting to see what sort of crazy-urgent (or omg-it's a holiday weekend-totally not urgent) calls I get tonight for work .... :whistle:

And now that Leth gave me my citizenship back, I can explore what you all have been up to since I last went MIA ....

Dax

Lacertoi grandai estas tre neta
Oh my god its one of the Europeians I used to telegram as an 11 year old dies
Lol, howdy Mouse! ^-^

Mousebumples

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
There was a reason......... Check the EBC
Lol, any hints as to which year this happened in?
If my guess as to what the answer is, 2019. Put "Punchwood" into the search tool with "titles only" selected.
My thanks to the Europeian (who shall go unnamed for now) for the link. As alluded in the thread, that situation, while not ideal in the least, was not something never seen before in Euro.

Oh my god its one of the Europeians I used to telegram as an 11 year old dies
Lol, howdy Mouse! ^-^
Hey! You're not 11 anymore and can visit the forums now! :cool: Nice to see you here!