Search results

1. PaleLand

Europeian Lawyer Breaks Silence on Life of Crime: An Exclusive Interview

This is the best interview I’ve read since I joined Europeia
  2. PaleLand

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

Liveblog update JayDee/Pichtonia Votes: 35 53.8% Kazaman/Comfed Votes: 24 36.9% McEntire/upc Votes: 6 9.2% Looks like JayDee might be already preparing his presidential office with 65 votes casted and 3 hours to the end the election. The chances of a runoff/Kazaman win are getting slim to none...
  3. PaleLand

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

First of all thanks for having me Fori! Like Sky said JayDee was probably gonna get a high percentage of votes in the beginning, so current results don’t surprise me very much. A really high turnout of people means that early results won’t be really decisive for any of the three campaigns, even...
  4. PaleLand

[Arnhelm Alternative] Sparknotes on the Kazaman/Comfed platform “Building Bridges”

Sparknotes on the Kazaman/Comfed platform “Building Bridges” Written by PaleLand In regards to the upcoming presidential election, the Arnhelm Alternative will collaborate with the EBC to provide summaries of the candidates’s platforms. In this article we will cover the “Building Bridges”...
  5. PaleLand

Presi Election Content

Great! My article is coming up either today or tomorrow so I’m already almost finished
  6. PaleLand

Presi Election Content

That’s a great idea! I’ll be summarizing the Kaz/comfed platform for the arnhelm alt
  7. PaleLand

Presi Election Content

Sure, I’ll take the WA policies then, since my field of expertise tends that way. Anyways, if there are other things left to write I am at disposal
  8. PaleLand

Presi Election Content

So, just here to start the debate on which ministry/policy should each paper take since the platforms are all up
  9. PaleLand

Join the Arnhelm Alternative!

I’ll join too
  10. PaleLand

Rising Star Profile: Institution

Institution has made an amazing impact so far- it has been wonderful having him as a staffer! The article was indeed a really good read!
  11. PaleLand

An Interview with Westinor

This was a super-interesting and super-fun read!
  12. PaleLand

Lethen And Kazaman Commended!

Lethen And Kazaman Commended! HoV projects on Europeian nominees passed the Security Council yet again Written by PaleLand On May 4th, the Security Council passed a commendation of Lethen with 83% of the vote and Commend Kazaman passed eight days later with 80% of the vote. These two...
  13. PaleLand

ENN Exclusive: President Rand Popular, Not Invulnerable

Also I think that proposal discussions will shift to the RMB since we do polls now there, but I’m going to better specify it in the midterm address
  14. PaleLand

Admin Task Thread

Can Seva get the deputy minister role? Also I still have the deputy minister role that needs to be removed
  15. PaleLand

Heroes of Valhalla Strikes Again

Well it could be a way to watch them Ahaha
  16. PaleLand

Heroes of Valhalla Strikes Again

Heroes of Valhalla Strikes Again Another project made by HoV reached the Security Council Written by PaleLand The Heroes of Valhalla program, which massively grew during the last few terms, has yet again made a successful attempt at a commendation on the Security Council. This time the...
Back