Search results

1. WS (Bruised Orange)

Opinion: Senate Seeks to Shift Oversight Responsibility to new Peoples’ Assembly

Or... we could take all of those Or... we could take those largely "opt-in" things and meld them into something that is "opt-out" which I find to be largely superior. I think the point has already been raised somewhere that telling new citizens "here's something you can join if you're...
  2. WS (Bruised Orange)

Opinion: Senate Seeks to Shift Oversight Responsibility to new Peoples’ Assembly

That is why I think the PA should not be a full legislative body with equal or similar powers to the Senate. However "not having the activity" isn't a reason it shouldn't be done, it's a reason to do it and actually create some marketing around it. This is a political simulator; actually...
  3. WS (Bruised Orange)

I have a few thoughts about "oversight" that I would like to hear both from sitting Senators and the author about. First, and very basically - just what exactly is "oversight?" What would the new People's Assembly be empowered to oversee? How would it affect the existing system of checks and...
Back