Search results

1. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Dear Adminstrators, Could I get a new Sub-forum created called "Pre-legislation index" to store pre-legislation in in the People's Assembly subforum like the Ordinance Index?
  2. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

By virtue of this 'Ordinance': https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/chair-vacany-procedures-ordinance-2023.10062439/ and being Deputy PA Chair, could I be masked as interim PA Chair until the end of the term to keep things chugging along in the PA?
  3. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Well, there is one person I can recruit to the Culture Ministry! :p
  4. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Ello, could I have @Istillian masked as Culture Deputy Minister and @Andro not masked as Culture Deputy Minister?
  5. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Ello, could I have the 'Lloenflys Ovation Celebration' subforum archived? Sincerely, Turbiatop.
  6. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Actually, private please and be hidden. Thanks! =D
  7. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Nope. I would like it public!
  8. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

May I have @Andro , @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift , and @Prov masked as Deputy Ministers for Culture? And have 'Europeia Survivor' Subforum archived, and a new Subforum made in the same location called 'Lleon's Ovation Celebration' and have all relevant powers to create Subforums within and threads...
  9. Turbiatop

[EBC POLL] Citizens Apathetic about the Senate, Criticise Inactivity

*Noice* approval ratings for Senator's @Peeps and @Gorundu .
  10. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

I would like to formally request to have my "Deputy Minister" masking role removed because I am not a 'Deputy Minister' anymore?
  11. Turbiatop

On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy

It feels like there is a divide forming in the R/D sphere between Raiders and Independent/unaligned regions! Just my take on things.
  12. Turbiatop

[Interview] Project Moirai: An Interview with Kuramia

The articles you make with Icarus are one of the best I have seen in Europeia and huge thanks for sharing great interviews done with great people. Good job @Istillian and @Icarus! 🥳🥳🥳
  13. Turbiatop

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: "The Europeian Times!" Description: This independent newspaper will cover all aspects of political and fun Europeia with article discussions like: Election discussions, Game updates, mid-term addresses, and other stuff. My priority for my Newspaper agency is to let writers...
  14. Turbiatop

[Inside Government] End of Term Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

That is helpful information to know about and to think about for the future election! :clap::clap:
Back