Search results

1. Provian Bee

Admin Task Thread

Can @Pudimlland ,@Sincluda ,@Airmadecat be given Deputy Minister Masking
  2. Provian Bee

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

This is hard to hear from you McEntire but i understand! I am sorry ypu have been feeling so worn down and feel like no one respects your ideas or hear them out and i hope we as a region can do better so that one day you return and that you feel loved and welcomed here. I always love your ideas...
  3. Provian Bee

POLL: JayDee Down, Not Quite Out

I also do wish that if Anyone has any tips on how I can improve that my DMS are always open on discord and the same goes for Private messagès on the forums as well!(Been not the best commutator I know but I’ll try to be better!)
  4. Provian Bee

POLL: JayDee Down, Not Quite Out

I shall take these comments as best as possible and become better :)
  5. Provian Bee

EBC Winning submission

Hello there citizens and possibly residents, it is me Prov and i am here to share you the Winning submission from atlas themselves below! filler filler filler filler ||June 1996 Edition (IC)||0.5 Argen|| Headline of the month: Civil War heats up more and more Civil War Heats Up || The...
  6. Provian Bee

EBC+Flag Contest Results

Hello there citizens and possibly residents, it is me Prov and i am here to share you the results of the EBC+Flag Contest results that were both voted upon by me @Provian Bee and @Charoskania which i thank them for helping out with both competitions! But it's time we get to the results below...
  7. Provian Bee

Admin Task Thread

Can you unmask Deputy Minister from @Pudimlland
  8. Provian Bee

Admin Task Thread

Can @Pudimlland be masked as Deputy Minister?
  9. Provian Bee

Diary

Hi OD!
  10. Provian Bee

Diary

I am indeed a dad but I’m not dad here
  11. Provian Bee

Diary

what is me?
  12. Provian Bee

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

You raise a good point here Xecrio, there should have been some question for Ministers who resigned and such It’s ok, I think it’s a small win to get almost 30% satisfaction rating! I would not say so :)
  13. Provian Bee

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

Surprised I even got any approval rating despite my short time in office, hopefully I can get some of the things done in the coming days to weeks
  14. Provian Bee

Admin Task Thread

Absolutely amazing pichy
  15. Provian Bee

Admin Task Thread

Can @Elio be masked as Deputy Minister please and thank you amazing admins :)
  16. Provian Bee

A Deep-Dive with Giovanniland | Cards on the Table Issue #2

This Interview was very fun btw, would do more as possible tbh
  17. Provian Bee

Clerk Account Access

Requesting access to the Assembly Clerk so i can put an act into the pre-legislation.
  18. Provian Bee

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

I anit reading all of that
Back