Search results

1. Cove

A Conversation With: Cove

I'd just like to thank Pichto for taking his time to interview me on this. Was nice to take a trip back down memory lane! It has been a few years!
  2. Cove

Admin Task Thread

Is everyone supposed to be able to see the new commission forums? I assumed we shouldn't, cause I can see them. Just thought i'd flag it up here :)
  3. Cove

EBC Presents: CSP's Smokin Poll Midterm Results (with Radio Commentary)

Really interesting read! Enjoyed listening to the show and the write up was very intriguing to read.
  4. Cove

Administrative Ban: D.R.O.N (Rizzhan)

Thanks for your action on this admins and mods! Appreciated.
  5. Cove

Interview with Lime: Even If You Make a Mistake, It Doesn't Mean It's the End

I liked reading this, was interesting to see the answers from Lime.
  6. Cove

Admin Task Thread

I can still see the ERN forums that naval command see so I imagine I have permissions for something I don’t need.
  7. Cove

Admin Task Thread

I still have the GA mask permissions also - can it be removed please?
  8. Cove

Admin Task Thread

Adbot account https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/executive-split.10055229/#post-10421269
  9. Cove

Clerk Account Access

Can I have navy clerk access please?
  10. Cove

Admin Task Thread

I don't seem to have the required permissions/maskings as Grand Admiral, could my masking be updated?
  11. Cove

Admin Task Thread

Can I be demasked as deputy minister please? I have stepped down from the role.
  12. Cove

[Inside Government] Europeian End of Term Executive Satisfaction Poll - April 2022

This was a really interesting read! Thanks for running this poll and the analysis!
  13. Cove

[Inside Government] Europeian Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll - March 2022

I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks to everyone who put this together!
  14. Cove

Europeia Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll

I am excited for the results of this, will be interesting to see.
  15. Cove

Admin Team Reshuffle

Congrats all <3
  16. Cove

Admin Task Thread

Hi Lethen - not so much a poke on this - but I was wondering if my old account could have the username changed so I could switch it on this one! If it still needs discussing that is also fine, just wanted to ask before I applied for citizenship. :)
  17. Cove

Admin Task Thread

Hi! Was asked to repost this here rather than the discord. I realised I had an old forum account (I wasn’t aware they were transferred across) I was wondering if they could be merged/deactivated - i’d rather use the newer one. New...
Back