Search results

1. ICH

[EBC Poll Analysis] UPC/Sanjurika Clear Frontrunner Going Into The Polls

UPC/Sanjurika Clear Frontrunner Going Into The Polls UPC/Sanjurika ticket leads by a significant margin as per the findings of the EBC Opinion Poll. Written by ICH Demographic Questions: This poll was answered predominantly by relatively older Europeians, with more than half of them being...
  2. ICH

[EBC Interviews] A Chat With A Rising Star

A Chat With A Rising Star EBC Correspondent ICH takes some time out of the election coverage to interview Airmadecat Written by ICH Anyone serving in Outreach, Communications, Gameside or Culture will have surely noticed Airmadecat’s active presence. Ever since he joined the region in the last...
  3. ICH

Founder Day Special: An Interview With Kazaman

Founder Day Special: An Interview With Kazaman ICH sits with the EIA Director and former President Kazaman for an exclusive interview on the occasion of Founder Day Written by ICH The Interview With Kazaman: ICH: You have had a long storied career in the region. Could you give your audience...
  4. ICH

[EBC Exclusive] An Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket on the cards?

I agree with you that EBC’s decisions should be guided by public interests. While deciding whether or not to publish this article, I took the public interest into consideration. My line of thinking was that such coverage would play a role in generating interest and hype around our most important...
  5. ICH

I won't give any hint about who the source of this information is since it would be a bad practice for a news organization to compromise the identity of the individual from whom we receive information. Breaking news of such political activities is not new in real-life news mediums covering...
  6. ICH

An Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket on the cards? Another Presidential Ticket likely to enter the race as the standing opens Written by ICH A reliable source close to the EBC has confirmed that Ellenburg and Sincluda have decided to run for President and Vice-President respectively and are expected...
  7. ICH

The 93rd Senate Election

The 93rd Senate Election Written by Charoskania The election for the 93rd Europeian Senate has concluded this Sunday, with 42 voters electing 6 senators from a total of 8 candidates. From this relatively quiet election with rather calm issues at hand, the new senators are as follows: Vice...
  8. ICH

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024 Results and Analysis Written by ICH The Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll: Executive: In a positive development for the Executive, 81.8% of citizens are pleased with the Executive's work, up from 68% at the end of last term. While the...
  9. ICH

[Poll Analysis] Who Are Today's Power Players?

Who Are Today's Power Players? Analyzing poll results to determine Europeia's heaviest hitters Written by @Sincluda, @Grea Kriopia, @upc and @Airmadecat The EBC recently ran a poll to try and find out who the most influential citizens in Europeia are, and who’s on track to hold that power in...
  10. ICH

Senate Election Liveblog February 2024

Thank you again for your answers! The race for the sixth seat has indeed turned very competitive--with each of the last three candidates separated by a very thin margin. Do you believe this election will lead to another discussion over the concept of the Weighted Voting Amendment? Or do you...
  11. ICH

Thanks for your insightful answers! We are halfway into the elections and we are starting to get a clear picture of the Senate we should be expecting next term. A six-seated Senate has received seven more votes than a five-seated Senate so far. The results until now have been mostly in line...
  12. ICH

Senate Election Liveblog February 2024 Hi! The TIME we have been waiting for the last few weeks is finally upon us: the voting day of the elections to the 93rd Senate! While the campaigning has been low-key so far in comparison to earlier Senate elections, the late entrants of some strong...
  13. ICH

[Senate Candidate Interviews] Cordova I

Senate Candidate Interviews: Cordova I The Speaker takes some time out of his campaigning to sit with ICH for an exclusive interview Written by ICH Interview with Cordova I ICH: In your opinion, which quality of yours makes you the best suited to a seat in the Senate? Cordova I: I would say...
  14. ICH

[RESULTS] Senate End-Of-Term and Election Polls February 2024

[RESULTS] Senate End-Of-Term and Election Poll February 2024 Results and Analysis Written by ICH The Senate End-Of-Term Approval Poll: Senate: Despite the sudden departure of two serving Senators, the Senate managed to keep things steady under the leadership of the new Speaker Cordova...
  15. ICH

Admin Task Thread

Sorry I forgot to ask, but can @Westinor, @Sincluda and @Maowi be given Deputy Minister (of Communications) roles?
  16. ICH

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Excellent additions! Congratulations to Maowi and Peeps!!
  17. ICH

[BREAKING] Weighted Voting Amendment Fails To Pass The Final Hurdle

Weighted Voting Amendment Fails To Pass The Final Hurdle Citizenry decisively rejects the amendment in a 57-43% vote Written by ICH The Weighted Voting Amendment (WVA) failed to gain the People's Assent in a recently-concluded referendum where it secured only 20 votes in favour of it as...
Back