Search results

1. Icarus

[euro538ia] MARCH 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION LIVEBLOG

Haiiiii, okay let’s try this again. I have slept 4.5 hours tonight so I hope I’ll be able to formulate my thoughts appropriately. I must say I was one of the people who were originally leaning Rand but were not entirely there yet. A huge pulling factor for me was Gleg obviously. I have worked...
  2. Icarus

[euro538ia] MARCH 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION LIVEBLOG

I accidentally hit the send button too early gimme a minute to redo this sorry [the forums are a pain on the phone ;-;]
  3. Icarus

[BREAKING NEWS] REFERENDUM TO DECIDE FATE OF PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY

I don’t know why you view my decision to send this to a referendum as less of a decision than me passing/vetoing it. As President I view it as my responsibility to do what is best for the region. I have pondered this issue since it first arose and I believe there to be both risks as well as...
  4. Icarus

[BREAKING NEWS] President Icarus Will Not Seek Second Term

Absolutely! We will finish project Athena whether I am in office or not
  5. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Hello dear admins! Could the NSCFF subforum please be archived ?
  6. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Europeian Centre should be fine and everyone should be able to post there, both guests and Foreign Visitors should be included in that, unless that’s an issue for the admins?
  7. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Haiiii Admin friends! Could a new Subforum Called "NS Christmas Charity Fundraiser" be created please? It should be open to everyone and their mother, if possible :D
  8. Icarus

Clerk Account Access

I gave Gleg access to the navy clerk account
  9. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Thank you so much
  10. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

“ERN Militia” should be fine
  11. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Thank you Kura! Would it be possible to have a channel in the Euro server tied to that role (access to which should also vanish if people opt out)?
  12. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Oh! and could the ERN Militia HQ Subforum be created (all Europeian Citizens should be able to access this) and the ERN Reserve Squadron HQ be archived and locked? Thank you <3
  13. Icarus

Admin Task Thread

Heyyyyy I accidentally posted my report in the wrong subforum could https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/detags-with-the-league-and-epsa.10060824/ please be moved to the regular octagon thread?
  14. Icarus

[Beyond the Borders] Europeia Moves to LibCord

Great article as always! I truly am beyond excited for this change and we’re already seeing very good successes with the move.
  15. Icarus

Clerk Account Access

could i please get access to the navy clerk account? :D
  16. Icarus

[EBC POLL] President Writinglegend Flying High, Cruising to Re-Election

Thank you for the awesome poll analysis (as always) I would however like to address this comment because it does not sit right with me so I am going to do something that is very hard for me which is standing up for myself. First of all, I am really really sorry that I made someone feel like...
  17. Icarus

Clerk Account Access

Could I please get executive clerk access?
Back