Search results

1. Comfed

[BREAKING] Raider Force of 40+ Del-Tips Concord

Raider Force of 40+ Del-Tips Concord Raider coalition likely deterred from higher-value targets by strong defender presence Written by Comfed and Westinor, edited by upc On March 24, at 1:21:25 a.m. EDT, a coalition of over 40 raider updaters entered the region Concord, sister region of The...
  2. Comfed

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots Inside the bold conservative wing standing opposed to the WA's ultra-liberalism. COMMENTARY | By ComfedNo one can deny that the World Assembly has been taking on a bold agenda as of late. From hate crime to star gazing to cannibalism...
  3. Comfed

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Attorney General accuses former senate clerks, accomplices of stealing millions from Senatia parking machines Cross-governmental investigation, arrests rock the region, prominent citizens distance themselves from crimes. NEWS | By ComfedSENATIA – The Attorney General has filed criminal charges...
  4. Comfed

EMERGENCY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE COVERAGE

EMERGENCY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE COVERAGE The EBC brings you live coverage of zombie outbreaks in Europeia Written by Comfed On October 30, 2023, Europeia was seized by an outbreak of zombie infection. We at the EBC are currently providing emergency coverage of this developing event for your reading...
  5. Comfed

Regional Security Council Slips in Endorsement Count

Regional Security Council Slips in Endorsement Count Gameside security body sees members slip well below their permitted endorsement amounts. COMMENTARY | By ComfedREGIONAL SECURITY CENTRE - The current endorsement levels of many Regional Security Council (RSC) members are currently well below...
  6. Comfed

Legal Education Popular, Bar Association Controversial

Legal Education Popular, Bar Association Controversial Europeians support greater legal activity, legal programs, divided on Bar Association. RESULTS | By ComfedComfed's Quill has run a poll on the state of legal education, the legal system, and the Bar Association Act. There were 18 responses...
  7. Comfed

Freefall in Delegate Endorsements

Freefall in Delegate Endorsements Le Libertie's endorsement count declines by nearly 20% in one month. NEWS | By ComfedWorld Assembly Delegate Le Libertie's endorsement count now sits at 182 endorsements. This represents a drop of around 50 endorsements from approximately 230 at the end of...
  8. Comfed

RP Splinter Region Sheds Light on Mysterious Lloenflys Cabinet

RP Splinter Region Sheds Light on Mysterious Lloenflys Cabinet Inside sources, decrypted messages reveal inner governmental turmoil as defender subversives resist democracy. NEWS | By #N/ALet us look at a region of former RPers who departed Europeia. It is called the League of Diplomatic...
  9. Comfed

Prov Edges Out Izzy, People's Assembly Holds Broad Support in Poll

Hi, everyone, these are the poll results for the Comfed's Quill poll. I apologize for the lateness of the results; I was waiting for more responses, and I've been sick recently so I haven't felt up to writing an analysis article. Unfortunately this means that this is going to be a pretty...
  10. Comfed

[Breaking News] The League and Balder sign Treaty of Savotta and Ribe

The League and Balder sign Treaty of Savotta and Ribe New treaty between two allies of Europeia another in a series of moves bringing the winter sinker closer to defenders. Written by Comfed The Realm of Balder and the Republic of The League and Concord signed a mutual defence treaty on...
  11. Comfed

Flash News Feed

When the plodding pace of articles isn’t enough, Comfed’s Quill’s Flash News Feed is here to provide quick headlines whenever you need them.
  12. Comfed

Europeian Government Temporarily Couped

Europeian Government Temporarily Couped All government officials briefly replaced by an individual known as #REF! NEWS | By Comfed R3NAISSANC3R ADMINISTRATIVE BUREAU - The government of Europeia was briefly overthrown by an anonymous individual known only by their pseudonym of #REF!, say...
  13. Comfed

Guest-Visible Forums

We don't have a lot of forums visible to guests, but I think we have even less after the recent forum reorganisation. Currently, only the media forums and the admin forum are visible to guests. I feel like we should at least let guests view the other Europeian Centre forums (all of which are...
  14. Comfed

[Interview] An Interview About UCR Con With Aynia Moreaux

An Interview About UCR Con With Aynia Moreaux Interviewing the founder of the celebration of UCR culture Written by Pathoal UCR Con is a big cultural celebration for User-Created Regions like Europeia. In the spirit of the festival, the EBC interviewed Aynia Moreaux, who created and managed...
  15. Comfed

[Breaking News] A Liberal Haven Becomes a Coveted Disaster

A Liberal Haven Becomes a Coveted Disaster Faced with massive numbers of pilers, mysterious server lag halts liberation attempts. Written by Pathoal On January 2, 2022, a raiding force from The Black Hawks and Lone Wolves United invaded the region of A Liberal Haven. The region is an ancient...
  16. Comfed

[Poll Results] Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia

Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia POLL RESULTS By @Comfed On Monday, I opened a poll on the Frontier/Stronghold update to measure the region's pulse after the election. These are the results and the analysis. F/S In General Frontier commands a plurality here, but still doesn't hold the...
  17. Comfed

[Interview] What it Takes to be Venerable

What it Takes to be Venerable Celebrating Our Honoured Citizens by Talking with a Few of Them Written by @Sincluda On December 2nd, Europeia celebrates Honoured Citizens' Day, recognizing the contributions of most highly lauded citizens. These venerable people have always shined brightest and...
  18. Comfed

[Poll] Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia

Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia POLL By @Comfed Hello everyone! I'm doing a (sort of post-election) poll on what Europeia thinks about the Frontier/Stronghold update. It's not very long, and I'd really appreciate your response. Take the poll here!
  19. Comfed

[ignore]

this thread was made by accident >.>
  20. Comfed

Comfed's Quill Filing Cabinet

I will use this thread to do things like keep records and such that I want to keep in one place.
Back