1. Vor

Admin Task Thread

i dont appear to have managing perms for the civilian service either
  2. Vor

Admin Task Thread

Need militia managing role thingy
  3. Vor

Admin Task Thread

Could @ICH and @Kuramia be masked as deputy ministers? I appointed them here.
  4. Vor

Frontier Fears: Atlanticana Opts for Security over Growth

Frontier Fears: Atlanticana Opts for Security over Growth Atlanticana reverts to Stronghold after Concerns over Invasion Written by Vor The region of Atlanticana came into the spotlight last week as it released a statement detailing its aid from several militaries in converting from Frontier...
  5. Vor

[BREAKING] Europe Struck by Surprise In UEPU Pullout

Europe Struck by Surprise In UEPU Pullout Raiders eject over half of Europe population in brief takeover Written by Vor Edited by upc February 13 - Raiders concluded their occupation of UEPU by invading the region of Europe last saturday, February 10. The three week occupation of UEPU came to...
  6. Vor

A Triumph Interview With Vor: Success, Advice, and Appreciation

This was such an awesome read (and I am most certainly NOT biased!) thank you for putting this together GK! It was so cool to read all the comments from others below!
  7. Vor

[BREAKING] UEPU Attacked by Raider Unity, First Defender Response Books Solid Progress

UEPU Attacked by Raider Unity, First Defender Response Books Solid Progress 100+ Defenders and natives stuck inside UEPU in liberation effort Written by Vor Edited by Westinor Monday January 22, 2024 - The United Economic Prosperity Union, better known as UEPU, has been invaded by the Raider...
  8. Vor

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum

and here I thought your talents for stretching were universal
  9. Vor

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum

@JayDee Seems that Syberis too was bothered that you didnt use at least a couple sentences to talk about how great I am... come on, man, do better
  10. Vor

[ARN ALT] Flash Poll: RoE Edging JayDee, Other Ticket Rumors Abound

I'm happy to see the promises of several new tickets, meaning a collection of new ideas to think about and improve Europeia with. I sympathise also with the people who are looking to vote RoE to facilitate that, a strive for healthy democracy involves varied discussions with many stakeholders...
  11. Vor

Smokin' Poll: Jan '24 Preliminary Polling

Maowi on TOP as always
  12. Vor

Defender Deep Dive: A Report on Five Perspectives

Defender Deep Dive: A Report on Five Perspectives An interview with one Independent and four Defender military officers on the how and why of military gameplay Written by Maowi and Vor Interviews conducted by John Laurens, Kuramia, Skygreen, Vor Interviewees: Comfed, Concrete Slab, Makasta...
  13. Vor

Life at the Dawn of Europeia: A Profile of Paleomiz

yes! a friend told me about it
  14. Vor

EBC Poll: Low Approval Plagues Executive, Senate

Due to lack of comments I'm not sure completely where the dissatisfied votes for JayDee are coming from, but at least from the perspective of the ERN: JayDee is very much responsible for our success through direct participation and organisation, overarching guidance, diplomatic negotiations with...
  15. Vor

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

Unfortunately, without taking into account the recruitment revamp by UPC and/or separating population increase by foundings v. nations moving in, I can't see this being a useful analysis of the impact that becoming a Frontier had on us. If I recall correctly, UPC's bot began being used very...
  16. Vor

Diary

That sounds terrible, when/where was this?
Back