Search results

1. Inishmaan

Bloc Patriots in Control?

Well you can’t have the one if you never had it to begin with.
  2. Inishmaan

ORAL ARGUMENT REVIEW: Alexander v. The South Carolina State Conference of the NAACP (22-807) - 10/11/2023

With that logic, it's a wonder they ruled the way they did in Milligan or the Louisiana case.
  3. Inishmaan

ORAL ARGUMENT REVIEW: Alexander v. The South Carolina State Conference of the NAACP (22-807) - 10/11/2023

Not going to lie, I'm a little surprised here. I thought this was a more straightforward VRA case a la Milligan last year.
  4. Inishmaan

ORAL ARGUMENT REVIEW: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau v. Community Financial Services Ass'n of America (22-448) - 10/3/2023

An interesting write-up, Lloen! Dare I ask, do you have an idea which other cases (if any) if you'll be writing up? Your analysis is really approachable, and I hope for some of the bigger cases (Alexander v. NAACP of SC comes to mind) that we can digest it with your analysis.
  5. Inishmaan

Admin Team Reshuffle

Thank you both for your incredibly long and distinguished tenure of service. Lethen has some massive shoes to fill, but I’m sure he’s more than up to the task. :)
  6. Inishmaan

Update - On RMB Moderation

I strongly applaud the move on LL. Well done on that. Afraid I'm just not knowledgeable about the rest to have anything useful to say.
  7. Inishmaan

Gossip, Gossip: Who Will Run For President?

How will we ever get over this tragedy?
  8. Inishmaan

Q&A with the World Assembly Delegate

Great interview, Maowi and LL!
  9. Inishmaan

[SATIRE] President-Elect Of_Weimar To Grow Europeian Economy 300% by 2024, Economists Predict

Let’s print some more 1946 paper pengós while we’re at it.
  10. Inishmaan

Renaming a Forum

An excellent choice! Congrats, Lloen! :D
  11. Inishmaan

The Massive Divide Between Aspiring Presidents and Aspiring Veeps, WAA Is Not a Stepping Stone, and Other Analysis

I disagree with that and I think it really is a function of “what is the Minister actually doing”. To use a couple of examples that I’m aware of, I’d hesitate to say Seva had a more difficult go of things than, say, yourself or GC. Now, that’s not because Seva did less or because he was “worse”...
  12. Inishmaan

[EBC POLL] President Writinglegend Flying High, Cruising to Re-Election

I’m sure there are fluctuations elsewhere. From my experiences elsewhere, I would say it absolutely is. But then again, no Ministry can’t be said to be difficult—the difficulties are just different in the MoWAA and the MoFA, etc.
  13. Inishmaan

[Beyond the Borders] Q&A with Moon, Former Prime Minister of The South Pacific

An excellent interview! Also, congrats @Moon on being elected Refugia’s Councillor of Foreign Affairs! :D
  14. Inishmaan

Admin Task Thread

I resigned from The Watch back in mid-April yet can still see some of the private FA areas. Might I have that mask removed?
  15. Inishmaan

[Inside Government] FOIA Reform Dies on the Senate Floor

You fool, you'll expose all 30 levels of Sloth Power!
Back