Search results

1. Andusre

[BREAKING NEWS] ERN Sets Pile Record in England as Joint Operation Continues

This operation has been a blast and appears to have shattered gameplay's 'til-now-increasing perception of waning Independent/unaligned power. A great opportunity to remind the world we never lost our political & military muscle. Amazing showing from the ERN, onward to Major! :euro: :euro: :euro:
  2. Andusre

14 Case Studies: L1 English Phonological Variation Among Europeians

Haven't a scoobie fucking doo what 90% of this means but anything GC does is wonderful and awesome and incredibly intelligent so WOOOOO GC!!!
  3. Andusre

On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy

I am putting literally everything pertinent to morality in R/D aside in this reply because that is irrelevant to the core of the matter & serves only to muddy the waters; what this conversation centres around is regional sovereignty. So let's dive into that! In 2021, very few occupations...
  4. Andusre

Don't Let Bad Faith Actors into EuroPride

Reposted from Eurochat: Europride is a festival. Festivals are organised by in-character governments for out-of-character fun, for a stated goal. Such goals can be deepening bonds between regionmates (OOC), between two different regions (OOC benefitting IC), or in Europride's case, to celebrate...
  5. Andusre

[SATIRE] Public Health Emergency Declared in Europeia

Soon may the wellerman come
  6. Andusre

The Concerning Rise of Defenderism

I wish to preface this reply by stating that what I post is my own experimentation & thoughts about R/D, and is not indicative of the policy/opinions held by any region with which I hold citizenship/government office. I must admit it is somewhat daunting posting this here because I know many...
Back