Search results

1. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

At long last I have decided to apply for a newspaper! Name of Paper: The Canterlot Chronicle Description: Opinions, news, and other thoughts written by Bronyleader. Editor/Moderator: Bronyleader
  2. Bronyleader

[Beyond the Borders] N-Day 6: Crabs of the Apocalypse Breaks Score Record, Sweeps Leaderboard

N-Day 6: Crabs of the Apocalypse Breaks Score Record, Sweeps Leaderboard Crabs of the Apocalypse Sweeps Leaderboards, Prompting Discussion into Changes Written by Bronyleader Chances are you have heard it; whether it was from the Republic Square, a NationStates related Discord serve or the...
  3. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with the Arnhelm election results, could I receive the Mayoral masking and have @John Laurens lose his Mayor masking? Thank you! ^^
  4. Bronyleader

It's Never Too Late: Amends and Second Chances in Foreign Affairs

The fact that I read this right as I am getting ready to approach an old friend that split with me a little while back as well as a current friend who currently isn't getting along with me is... Pretty crazy timing. Definitely giving me more to think about.
  5. Bronyleader

Senators Punt on Basic Duty, Sparking Public Condemnation

I doubt this will have any impact on the futures of Bao, UPC, and Nate. This is a very minor issue and will likely be overshadowed by bigger and more important issues as the term progresses, so long as this trend doesn't continue. If we see more abstentions though, that's when we need to start...
  6. Bronyleader

If You Do This One Thing On Discord, You're A Monster

Personally I have never left a group DM with one exception. A little while back I left a whole bunch of them when clearing out my DMs because they included an individual that I had a big fight with where we both split completely angry at each other to the point where we couldn't even stand each...
  7. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

Could I have my Mayor masking removed and given to Rotasu, per the results of the election? Also, and I know I'm late to this, but could Josi have their Deputy Mayor masking removed as well since they aren't Deputy Mayor anymore? Thank you!
  8. Bronyleader

[Beyond the Borders] Lily Raid Ends Sixteen Year Delegacy Streak

It's crazy to think that there were some people involved in this that probably weren't even born when Mikeswell started his delegacy. Even I would've been incredibly young when his delegacy began. I would like to take a moment to state that Lily and The Grey Wardens were part of The Liberty...
  9. Bronyleader

Clerk Account Access

Could Siph have access to Council Clerk?
  10. Bronyleader

[BREAKING NEWS] [INSIDE GOVERNMENT] World Assembly Delegate Aexnidaral Resigns

World Assembly Delegate Aexnidaral Resigns Europeia Left Without a Delegate for Two and a Half Hours Written by Bronyleader Yesterday World Assembly Delegate, Minister of Justice, and Attorney General Aexnidaral resigned from every single one of his positions, resigned from the World Assembly...
  11. Bronyleader

Mid-Term Executive Satisfaction Poll - Results and Analysis

God the comments in this article made me want to rip my eyes out of their sockets and throw them into a garbage can. Why so much hate for a government that's been giving its all? I didn't take the poll due to the fact I didn't even notice it was out (my bad personally on that one) and I have to...
  12. Bronyleader

[BEYOND THE BORDERS] The Rejected Realms Dropped out of The Liberty Gala After Raiders are Kicked Out

Error noticed and corrected. Apologies. Also, just as a chance to add my own thoughts to this discussion (apologies for being a bit late), I'd like to start off by saying that I really don't have any leanings when it comes to NS military gameplay and I've only been playing this game for about...
  13. Bronyleader

[BEYOND THE BORDERS] The Rejected Realms Dropped out of The Liberty Gala After Raiders are Kicked Out

The Rejected Realms Dropped out of The Liberty Gala After Raiders were Kicked Out The Rejected Realms Stood Up for its Raider Citizenry Written by Bronyleader Started by members of the regions of 10000 Islands, Founderless, The Order of the Grey Wardens, and Lily, The Liberty Gala was intended...
  14. Bronyleader

Pre-Election Senate Poll - Results and Analysis

A bit late to the punch personally, however these results are very interesting indeed. Can't wait to see what happens on election day!
  15. Bronyleader

Senate Poll Results: A Wide Open Race

It took me months of convincing her that she'd like it, however I finally got her to play it once and now she wants to play it every day.
  16. Bronyleader

Senate Poll Results: A Wide Open Race

Thanks for the write-up! It was certainly an interesting one and I didn't think my name would be thrown around like it was for this term. I'm not willing to say one way or the other as I'm still thinking it over myself, however I will say that I'm certainly looking at the idea of a Senate run...
  17. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

The reason I made the request is because, as it currently stands, anyone can post in the Law Index and it's only meant for the Council Clerk and possibly the Mayor to be able to post new legislation there depending on the administration. I know that the thread can locked, however it might be...
  18. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

Can posting privileges to the Arnhelm Law Index be restricted to only allow the Council Clerk and the Mayor?
  19. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

Could Josi get the Deputy Mayor mask please?
  20. Bronyleader

Admin Task Thread

I seem to have the Mayor mask, however I can't seem to mask anyone as a Council Member. Is this intentional or an error in the system?
Back