Search results

1. Darkslayer

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

Is this so you could possibly win a case against me after your MAJOR loss?
  2. Darkslayer

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

To be honest, I was hoping at the end of the case we would be able to move on and leave this issue behind us. I understand the frustration that has arisen due to the whole affair, but I strongly disagree with the view he has to go. After the case, by his own admission, he had no involvement in...
  3. Darkslayer

EBC Fashion: Here's What Your Region-Mates Are Wearing

i can only do one, so therefore i must be a straight
  4. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Hello friends - would someone be able to proceed with demasking me from both my Chief Justice and Justice roles please? The drop down menu will also have to be edited. My term expires tomorrow, but I am about to sleep and knowing my luck end up forgetting and/or procrastinating. I don't...
  5. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

My hero thank you! I will probably be back here in a few hours requesting my de-mask - so apologies if I double post in here!
  6. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Is it possible for another sub-forum to be added here labelled as Certified Questions?
  7. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

I think the equal of moderator privileges in the Bar Association sub-forum and be able to see the Boardroom of the Bar Examiners and to post there, if that works?
  8. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Do we have a Bar Secretary role or something akin to it, that we can mask Prim with following on from his election as the Bar Secretary?
  9. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Legend - thank you!
  10. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Hi Admins, I am out pretty much all of today so would appreciate it someone could pick this up. Any messages/questions just shoot me a dm on discord and I will respond when I can. Can we have a reorganisation of the High Court subforum like the below please: Judiciary of Europeia (renamed...
  11. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Hello admins, can we have the below created please (in consultation with Darc): Can we have this created as a sub-sub forum under the 'High Court': Boardroom of the Board of Bar Examiners (private). Only the Chief Justice, Speaker, Senate confirmed member of the executive, and the Secretary of...
  12. Darkslayer

6th Euro Census -- call for Polling Questions / Current Event issues, etc.

Possibly something about the PA and F/S? Unsure about specific questions, but perhaps support to either F/S and if any opinion changed? Though something on the PA for sure would be good.
  13. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Who doesn't love a bit of chaos every now and then! Thanks Pichto!
  14. Darkslayer

Admin Task Thread

Pursuant to the election of Rand/WritingLegend in the March 2023 Presidential Election (see certification here), please can you facilitate the necessary changes to mask the aforesaid as President and Vice-President respectively. Thank you!
  15. Darkslayer

[euro538ia] MARCH 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION LIVEBLOG

This really is a fascinating election in so many ways. As if the F/S update was not enough, we had a CJ open the polls, late standing, and so many various poll indicators flying around! I was alerted this morning in the early hours. Thankfully I was awake and (shamefully) working so I was around...
  16. Darkslayer

A Word on Confidence

I certainly think that confidence is one of the hardest skills to develop. It requires you to not only play to your strengths, but also to your weaknesses. To be truly confident, you have to be prepared to show your vulnerability and strengths side-by-side. Those combined will paint you as a...
  17. Darkslayer

If You Do This One Thing On Discord, You're A Monster

I actually marked not to notify anyone of my leave so those pings shouldn’t have gone through to you! So that’s something on your end. Unless discord has misled me in which case I must apologise to the minions that will be pinged by my leave!
  18. Darkslayer

[BREAKING NEWS] REFERENDUM TO DECIDE FATE OF PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY

The way laws are presented seems like it has changed from referendum to now a sub-legislative body (or for those that perfer the legal term, 'parallel legislative body' which changes our sole legislature for the past couple of years.) being able to pass it to the Senate, seems like an alteration...
  19. Darkslayer

[BREAKING NEWS] REFERENDUM TO DECIDE FATE OF PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY

Fundamentally altering the way a branch of government is ran, is however equal.
Back