1. Rotasu

[Breaking News] Common-Sense Politics Elected President In Landslide

lmao i remember the last days of the split executive
  2. Rotasu

Tipsy Tidbits: Sopo Interviews Rotasu

ur literally my neighbor smh
  3. Rotasu

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 5

People often forget that when folks like me aren't committing acts of terrorism that we read copious amounts of academic articles on how to make LSD in our kitchen! Thank you for acknowledging this side of me! And oh my god Secretarybirds look awesome, thank you so much for the work you put...
  4. Rotasu

Senate Poll Shows Large Lead For Two Candidates

I'd also like to just pop in and say that I genuinely love that HEM is coming back into the government, and it was one of the things that I wanted to achieve with the Monarchist party way back when, though that certainly did not pan out :p Though Senate was not quite what I was thinking :p I'm...
  5. Rotasu

Admin Task Thread

For the Culture Ministry: Could a subforum called "NationsStates Trading Cards" be created in Arts & Entertainment. Within that "Nationstates Trading Cards" can there be another subforum called "NASPAQ" with the description "NationStates Proprietary of Artwork in Quantum" Finally, could...
  6. Rotasu

Clerk Account Access

Boop. Sorry if this was done and I didn't notice. Just checking up on it
  7. Rotasu

Clerk Account Access

Could I have access to Executive Clerk to edit the Culture Employment application? Thanks in advance!
  8. Rotasu

IGNORE

a minor case of delusion, hereafter dubbed nateism
  9. Rotasu

Arnhelm: A Sacred Cow City

I honestly have trouble grasping what I did in hindsight, I can't rationalize it as normal or proper behavior but I will say this and echo OD in what he said about me in his platform: At the time I did what I thought was right; was it right? Hell no. During the discussion, I think a lot of my...
  10. Rotasu

[Beyond the Borders] World Assembly Perspectives

lovely article, taught me a lot about the current state of the WA!
  11. Rotasu

Admin Task Thread

Can the subforum "Rot's Thoughts" be unarchived? Thanks in advance!
  12. Rotasu

[BEYOND THE BORDERS] The Rejected Realms Dropped out of The Liberty Gala After Raiders are Kicked Out

In my opinion, it's ironic that certain defenders act as if they have moral superiority and then exclude raiders from a Defender event, when the "morally inferior" raiders are willing, at the very least, to be inclusive.
  13. Rotasu

"I Felt My Soul Leave My Body" - A Europeian Horror Story.

use this as a dislike button
  14. Rotasu

"I Felt My Soul Leave My Body" - A Europeian Horror Story.

Actually out of paranoia I cover my camera every time I join a Discord or Instagram call for this reason
  15. Rotasu

Deputy Minister Forilian Indicted

I was very shocked when I learned about this. Excellent write up Lime. I have faith in due process of the law.
  16. Rotasu

Flavorability: July '20

Lloenflys4President
  17. Rotasu

[Beyond the Borders] Breaking News: Catastrophe in Caer Sidi

Lovely article, reporting was to the point and informative, thank you! I hope Europeia can do whatever they can to help Caer Sidi!
  18. Rotasu

Admin Task Thread

I would like my Deputy Minister mask removed as well please, thanks in advance!
  19. Rotasu

[Inside Government] External Executive Satisfaction Poll Analysis

I personally think that despite Dax's lack of visibility as VCOS, her work as Grand Admiral was above and beyond, and as a member of the Navy and TBH I can say the she was a fun presence in the NS Military community. I was sad to see her go, I have great respect for her, take care Dax! I look...
Back