Search results

1. Seva

[EBC Interviews] A Chat With A Rising Star

Oh my god no way, that's why I got citizenship too! (It was 4 years ago but still). I had no idea this "pathway" was still possible! This is a very good and interesting interview, thank you ICH and Air!
  2. Seva

[EBC Exclusive] An Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket on the cards?

I don't understand what the fuss is about. Let's not pretend the people actually care more about what the EBC writes than what the candidates or private media writes. I see this as a piece of news, something there's been a lot of this term and not so much in the majority of Communications terms...
  3. Seva

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

I think iguanas are too wholesome to ever steal anything
  4. Seva

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

those two are wonderful additions! Congratulations
  5. Seva

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I disagree with this decision This pretty much sums up my thoughts. I can't really convey all of my outrage here but I'm very disheartened that this community doesn't believe in second chances and that a bunch of angry people can sway the opinion back so quickly.
  6. Seva

Defender Deep Dive: A Report on Five Perspectives

This is a very well done and formatted article!!! I mean everything Maowi touches turns to gold ESPECIALLY THAT DRAWING so it is no surprise But everyone else contributing did great too ig
  7. Seva

An Interview with Maowi

Very awesome interview involving two awesome people!
  8. Seva

Life at the Dawn of Europeia: A Profile of Paleomiz

This is a very nice historical piece! Always fun to hear about the less well-known but still very important figures of the past!
  9. Seva

The Tell-Tale Masking: Europeia Celebrates Halloween for 2023

I read it as bee and it was probably supposed to be bee Awesome interview Ist, I am feeling very spooked!
  10. Seva

Admin Task Thread

But the colour looks awful on dark mode too!
  11. Seva

Diary

You should know there are people who really do care about you. We and surely some people in real life are here for you and you are valued. I agree with Lloen, other people have their own problems sometimes... you may be or feel alone in your problem but really everyone has stuff they need to...
  12. Seva

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

Great analysis Maowi! I did write the comment about being active but inefficient and that is probably because of the war taking a lot of activity that wasn't being used in an "efficient" (domestic) way I agree we should bring back ministry questions And Aex, I did leave that comment about...
  13. Seva

Admin Task Thread

Please remove this user's posts. They've spammed a lot of threads
  14. Seva

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

I know the bit of classified information, especially since I've already heard what it is before But... isn't posting this transcript still posting classified information... I guess something once leaked can't be leaked again
  15. Seva

Injunctions in the Age of Frontiers

Yeah I was taking a break too around that time
  16. Seva

Injunctions in the Age of Frontiers

That's actually fascinating! I would have thought a Liberation would always protect from a refound. And it was an injuncted Frontier... what actually happened there? How did they ensure the region was empty? But otherwise great article!
  17. Seva

[Arnhelm Alternative] Anatomy of an Operation: South Pacific

What a great 2-parter! You definitely managed to convey the excitement and the complicated logistics of a liberation
  18. Seva

[POLL RESULTS] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

I said top 5 because some really took advantage of it and established themselves on the gameplay scene (like Carcassonne) while we already had a lot and simply added more. And yeah Concord is pretty successful too, I'd put them above us for now
Back