Search results

1. South Eastern Centralia

Admin Task Thread

Hey! Would I be able to get a subforum for the job fair created please? I need a subforum titled: Euro Job Fair. I also need myself, McEntire and Monkey to be given moderator privileges. Please make this publicly visible too. Thanks!
  2. South Eastern Centralia

Clerk Account Access

Could I get executive clerk access please?
  3. South Eastern Centralia

Admin Task Thread

Can @Seva be masked as a Deputy Minister please?
  4. South Eastern Centralia

Europeian Weekly Update - June 1 2020

Europeian Weekly Update June 1 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Senate By-Election Ervald and Darkslayer won a highly contested and tightly fought by-election. Candidate GraVandius lead the race for the second Senate seat for most of the day, before Darkslayer fought back and claimed the...
  5. South Eastern Centralia

Europeian Weekly Update - May 17 2020

Europeian Weekly Update May 17, 2020 Written by Theron Land Success in Boston The Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) and its allies recently concluded a successful deployment to Boston, where the invading delegate peaked at 126 endorsements. This is a display of the incredible power of Europeia...
  6. South Eastern Centralia

[Inside Government] The Ovation of Darcness

The Ovation of Darcness Written by South Eastern Centralia Minister of Culture Olde Delaware opened proceedings on the ovation on May 4, recalling Darcness “reaming [him] out for bad behaviour after kicking [him] from Discord,” and the effect that had on him. He also toasted Darcness’ hard...
  7. South Eastern Centralia

Europeia's Weekly Update - May 3 2020

Europeia's Weekly Update May 3 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Another Wave of New Nations Recruiting efforts continued after last week’s spike in new nations, culminating in a second, smaller spike of new nations on April 30. Consistent recruiting levels combined with this spike to...
Back