Search results

1. cookiespaigentland

Admin Task Thread

Oh - I got confused since I thought I couldn't see something here, but I guess I could. Thanks so much, and sorry about that :)
  2. cookiespaigentland

Admin Task Thread

Could I get the Recruiter masking? Thanks!
  3. cookiespaigentland

Europeia's Weekly Update - February 22 2020

Europeia's Weekly Update February 22 2020 Written by cookiespaigentland Referendum Debate + Vote: Executive Order Scope Amendment Veto On Saturday 15 February, a debate on the Chief of State's veto of the Executive Order Scope Amendment was triggered - the debate period lasted 72 hours. 72...
  4. cookiespaigentland

EO Referendum Roiled By Allegations Of 'Quid Pro Quo'

I mean I just think if someone is doing serious bribery, then I can understand why that would be a newsworthy story. But this wasn’t serious bribery imo, it just wasn’t a big deal
  5. cookiespaigentland

EO Referendum Roiled By Allegations Of 'Quid Pro Quo'

I’m really late to this but I just want to put out my opinion, which really can be summed up in two sentences: 1) This is not as big of a deal as the article makes out, 2) However, this article shows that there is lots of transparency within Europeia, which is good. Overall though, this is...
  6. cookiespaigentland

Arnhelm: A City in Ruin

Getting rid of Arnhelm makes no sense. I don't know much about the CA or why it was got rid of, but it is clear that Arnhelm isn't as active as it ideally should be, but eventually it will probably pick up pace and become a lot more active. Getting rid of it after less than a year makes no sense,.
  7. cookiespaigentland

[At Home In Europeia] Getting Stuck In - Participating More In Europeia

Getting Stuck In Participating More in Europeia Written by Cookiespaigentland It was a cold December day, just five days after Christmas, when I first entered the Europeian forums. I quickly made an account and applied for citizenship, before exploring every part of the region: from the law, to...
  8. cookiespaigentland

Europeia's Weekly Update - January 25 2020

Very well written - a great read!
  9. cookiespaigentland

[At Home In Europeia] Community Development Goals - Radio Review

Community Development Goals Radio Review Written by Cookiespaigentland On January 12, a Town Hall Meeting was held. This eventful radio event was moderated by the Minister of Radio Cuddles, and featured Chief of State HEM and First Minister Calvin Coolidge. The EBC has provided an overview of...
  10. cookiespaigentland

[At Home in Europeia] Ambition and Reality: From the Shadows

Extremely well written article - amazing job!
Back