Search results

1. Xecrio

A Word on Confidence

Introduction Confidence is something which I have struggled with all my life. Throughout it, I have attempted to utilise varying techniques to try and alleviate my fears of what other people thought of me, to boost my own confidence in time for adulthood where, it can be argued, confidence is a...
  2. Xecrio

Changing the Fundamentals

Where It All Began About a year ago I was getting ready to move to University. It would be the first time i had been away without any parental supervision, and I suppose that frightened me. I was effectively on my own, and even though my parents were not too far away, it oftentimes felt like...
  3. Xecrio

[At Home In Europeia] A Culinary Interview with Darkslayer

A Culinary Interview With Darkslayer Written by Xecrio On Tuesday 22 June, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) conducted an interview with Europeia's pickiest eater, Darkslayer, to find out once and for all what his culinary tastes are. During the interview, we discovered his...
  4. Xecrio

Six Years of the Political

Introduction I'm political. I play NationStates for goodness sake, not being political would be a crime. However, I tend not to talk about my politics, primarily because the views I hold on certain subjects are not views that are widely appreciated in today's society. I won't delve into that for...
  5. Xecrio

WARNING: Very Angry Post

This is going to be more of a rant than a story. It will also have lots of swearing in it, so read at your own discretion. I fucking hate University. When I started thinking about what I wanted to do when I got older, University was at the top of my list. I saw it as the stepping stone, that...
  6. Xecrio

IGNORE

~~REDACTED~~
  7. Xecrio

Presidential Election Poll - Results and Analysis

On the 16th of February 2021, 4,000 Words conducted a poll that lasted approximately 30 hours, closing shortly after 11:00 GMT on the 17th of February 2021. The poll garnered a total of 36 responses and showcased the following. Firstly, respondents were asked to state who out of the three...
  8. Xecrio

4,000 Words Staff Application

Please fill out the following form to become a member of 4,000 words: Why do you want to join our organisation? What experience do you have with journalism? What interests you about our organisation? Do you agree to adhere to the Constitution of 4,000 Words? What position would you be most...
  9. Xecrio

[INSIDE GOVERNMENT] End of Term Executive Satisfaction Results and Analysis

End of Term Executive Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis Written by Xecrio On Tuesday, December 8, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation hosted the end of term executive satisfaction poll. This poll aimed to determine how Europeian citizens viewed the executive over the past 60 days. The...
  10. Xecrio

4,000 Words Pre-Election Poll Results and Analysis

NOTE: Darkslayer/Calvin Coolidge has dropped out of the Presidential Race. On Thursday 3rd December, shortly after Darkslayer and Pichtonia had released their platforms, 4,000 words conducted the first pre-election poll of this election. The poll opened in the afternoon of that same day and ran...
  11. Xecrio

Germany <3 England

This is a story of reconnection. Except it's not a story, it's one hundred per cent real, and I am so happy that I can tell you this. Back in 2017, I was 15 and just starting my GCSE's. One of those GCSE's was German, rather than Spanish or French, because I didn't like them. German had more...
  12. Xecrio

[SATIRE] Lime Announces Presidential Candidacy

WARNING: The following article is a joke, and should not be taken seriously. Today, at 13:53 GMT, Senate Speaker Lime officially announced his candidacy for the position of Presidency of Europeia. With the election a little under three weeks away, citizens of Europeia have begun to speculate...
  13. Xecrio

[Satirical Corners] There Is An Imposter Among US - An Interview with Nate or Xecrio

There is An Imposter Among Us An Interview With Nate or Xecrio Written by Xecrio Both Xecrio and Nate are two well-known members in the Europeian community. Both of them have appeared in the Senate, and both regularly engage in discussion with other members of the community. However, both Nate...
  14. Xecrio

Behind The Scenes - The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

Behind The Scenes World Assembly Affairs Written by Xecrio As part of the “behind the scenes series,” earlier this week the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) contacted the minister of world assembly affairs, SkyGreen24. SkyGreen24 is currently in his second term as minister having...
  15. Xecrio

Mid-Term Executive Satisfaction Poll - Results and Analysis

Mid-term Executive Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis Written by Xecrio As Europeia’s executive is now it’s the second half of its 60-day term; the EBC conducted a poll to try and get a picture of where the President, Vice President, and cabinet currently lie. Twenty-five respondents took...
  16. Xecrio

"I Felt My Soul Leave My Body" - A Europeian Horror Story.

As some of you may know, I ran for First Minister back in June this year with Ervald, in a bid to become Europeia’s last First Minister. I lose that race, albeit narrowly. This article is not about that race, no. It is about something far far worse. Each candidate was required to engage in a...
  17. Xecrio

Senate Election Entrance Poll - Results and Analysis

The Senate election is right around the corner. As pollsters get ready to cast their votes later today, 4,000 Words conducted one final poll to get a more accurate picture of where each candidate stands going into the election. There were only 19 respondents who took this poll; this is maybe...
  18. Xecrio

Pre-Election Senate Poll - Results and Analysis

With the Europeian General Election now looming, 4,000 words conducted a poll to get an idea of where each candidate currently stood, but more so, to determine if it is currently possible to identify who the winners may be. There were a total of 27 respondents to the poll which was open for 24...
  19. Xecrio

[AT HOME IN EUROPEIA] Behind The Scenes - The Ministry of Radio

Behind the Scenes The Ministry of Radio Written by Xecrio The Ministry of Radio has seen a dramatic increase in activity over the past few terms, much of that can be attributed to Darkslayer. Indeed, it has perhaps become a fan favourite as citizens scramble to get their voices heard on radio...
  20. Xecrio

A Journey of Heritage

Background Some time ago, I set about researching my family history, intending to discover where my last name came from. I signed up to Ancestry and began investigating. This article is more of a story, my story, which you are free to read whenever you please. An Ending of Intent As I...
Back