Search results

1. Xecrio

An Interview with Maowi

Hello, factcheck police here. I ran with GraV as my running mate in that election, and Cuddles ran with Cookies. Otherwise, wonderful interview from the wonderful EBC!
  2. Xecrio

Executive End-Of-Term & Senate Midterm Approval Poll Analysis

Nice article. Can't say I'm massively surprised about the domestic approval ratings. I think the Wars have taken centre stage recently. I do wonder why this poll didn't conduct questions for ministers that resigned such as Lime and myself? I served the majority of the term, and I think it's a...
  3. Xecrio

A Word on Confidence

Introduction Confidence is something which I have struggled with all my life. Throughout it, I have attempted to utilise varying techniques to try and alleviate my fears of what other people thought of me, to boost my own confidence in time for adulthood where, it can be argued, confidence is a...
  4. Xecrio

Admin Task Thread

Could I please have the "4000 Words" newspaper unarchived?
  5. Xecrio

14 Case Studies: L1 English Phonological Variation Among Europeians

I am late to this but as a test subject I will relay my thoughts and feelings below: I am mightily impressed with this. I had no idea that this is what would come out of me saying words in a monotone voice to gc in a VC. A lot of work has gone into this. As for my own result I think gc has...
  6. Xecrio

New Forum Renamings

Congratulations to Pichto and Mouse. Well deserved.
  7. Xecrio

[Inside Government] Nov '21 End-of-Term Poll Results

Huh, I did better than I thought. The numbers speak for themselves, though. There have been some standout ministries (WAA, Interior) but the absolute shitshow from the top of the executive has overshadowed a lot of the good work. This term could have been so much better, but alas.
  8. Xecrio

Is NSToday Open?

I don't feel as if I am massively surprised by the lack in activity from NST. When I was there during my very short stint as a writer, I felt, as you said, that there weren't very many incentives to write, and when there were, the task of writing was much harder than it had to be. There were...
  9. Xecrio

[Inside Government] Executive Mid Term Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis - October 2021

To whoever said we've "had a total of 2" shows so far this term, do your research before you comment. We've had 14 shows and 2 streams as I write this. Even before the poll opened there were more than 2 shows. The rest of the criticism is warranted. I could have gone on a huge rant about how I...
  10. Xecrio

Fall 2021 Presidential Election Liveblog

I'm not too sure how any further endorsements are going to affect the outcome, here. It's a very close race and we're looking very likely to be headed to a run-off. I suspect that most, of not all voters have already made up their minds and so any new endorsements is unlikely to affect that...
  11. Xecrio

Fall 2021 Presidential Election Liveblog

18:18 Lime has taken an early lead here, and I'll say it has somewhat surprised me. The poll results pointed somewhat to a Lloen victory. Of course, there's still plenty of time to turn things around with 20 or so hours left. I think we'll probably end on or around the 60 mark for total voters...
  12. Xecrio

Changing the Fundamentals

Where It All Began About a year ago I was getting ready to move to University. It would be the first time i had been away without any parental supervision, and I suppose that frightened me. I was effectively on my own, and even though my parents were not too far away, it oftentimes felt like...
  13. Xecrio

Join the Europeian EYES (NEW SIGN-UPS)

This seems interesting. I am interested.
  14. Xecrio

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VII

Time to post some more high quality memes.
  15. Xecrio

[Inside Government] July 2021 End-of-Term Executive Poll Results and Analysis

These results surprise me slightly. I've expected a low approval for Kaz, but perhaps not that low. Such a dramatic decease in approval may indicate that the public don't feel that the President has made much improvement on their first term mistakes. It may also point to the upcoming election...
  16. Xecrio

[At Home In Europeia] A Culinary Interview with Darkslayer

Apologies. I don't know how to do smart stuff like that.
  17. Xecrio

[At Home In Europeia] A Culinary Interview with Darkslayer

A Culinary Interview With Darkslayer Written by Xecrio On Tuesday 22 June, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) conducted an interview with Europeia's pickiest eater, Darkslayer, to find out once and for all what his culinary tastes are. During the interview, we discovered his...
  18. Xecrio

President Kazaman Is Falling Behind: Poll Analysis

There's nothing here that really surprises me. Maybe I expected a few people to be further up the rankings, but this is more or less what I expected. Good write up, and I like the pictures you used.
  19. Xecrio

WARNING: Very Angry Post

Update: I had a phone call with a representative from the student finance team regarding my maintenance loan. I explained that the loan they were offering would not be enough to accommodate my living costs. She explained that I needed to send in evidence to prove that I was eligible for such...
  20. Xecrio

Six Years of the Political

Yes, actually! I knew that I forgot a paragraph.
Back