Search results

1. Cara

Admin Task Thread

Can I have an Arnhelm Discussion Archives subforum in Arnhlem?
  2. Cara

[At Home in Europeia] The Importance of Radio

Yay Radio. I feel honored to have several as a minister and learned of its wonderful history.
  3. Cara

Faithless Electors Regain Legitimacy

My only argument against a true democracy is that there is no way to make sure that everyone votes. I'm just a teenager and have to unlearn some things I was taught.
  4. Cara

Faithless Electors Regain Legitimacy

As a person with a retired extension agent for a mother, I'm a bit biased with it comes to agriculture, but I do agree with JayDee. We aren't a democracy. We never have been; true democracies don't work. Voting purely as majority unfairly affects states with low population. The interests of one...
  5. Cara

Admin Task Thread

I don't have the privileges to post threads in Ministry of Radio>Broadcast planning, could someone grant me those, or is it archived?
  6. Cara

Breaking News-Resignation of Deputy First Minister Whitmark

@Sopo you should be able to read that, though it might be a little funky
  7. Cara

Breaking News-Resignation of Deputy First Minister Whitmark

Deputy First Minister Resigns Confusion Throughout Europeia Written by Carathetopia (July 30, 2019) - This morning at 7 AM CDT Deputy First Minister and Minister of Recruitment Whitmark announced his resignation from both positions. His resignation reads, "Serving Europeia was a great...
  8. Cara

Let's Party: Revival of the ECP

Let's Party: Revival of the ECP Interview with First Minister Pichtonia Written by Carathetopia (July 12, 2019) - Recently, Europeia has been undergoing reformation. Part of this reformation has included a reconstruction of the Europeian Cosmopolitan Party (ECP), which has been inactive up...
  9. Cara

Europia's Weekly Update (May, 15 2019)

Thanks, Hez and Caleban
  10. Cara

Europia's Weekly Update (May, 15 2019)

May 15 Update Elections Everlasting Written by Caratopia Mental Health Awareness Month Following through on a campaign promise, First Minister Lloenflys made an executive order (LL19-01) to recognize May as Mental Health Awareness Month in Europeia. He has expressed his support of the “Break...
Back