Search results

1. Hezekon

[Inside Government][Op-Ed] An Apology for a Compromise

In Defense of An Alternative to the Merge of the Europeian Executive Government An Opinion Editorial Written by Unmighty Hezekon Thanks to Istillian and especially Astrellan for hunting down links There is and has been much fervor over the topic of a reunification of the executive branches here...
  2. Hezekon

[Inside Government] A Statement of the Union

A Crazy Week, Indeed Its Time in Brief written by Unmighty Hezekon, Minister of Music An Editorial There's A Virus In her first witless address to the nation-at-large, newly-coined-and-minted First Minister @Dax gave a poor fireside chat on Tuesday, 17 March. She tone-deafly attempted to draw...
  3. Hezekon

[Opinion] The Finer Print

The Finer Print A Chance for Renewal in Private Media An Op-Ed article Written by Unmighty Hezekon (September 18, 2019 - At Home in Europeia) -- So, there are many of you that will see my name, Unmighty Hezekon, and think, "Ah, yes, the former Minister of Communications. The one that did that...
  4. Hezekon

Party of Monarchist Revival Approved

Sopo Considers Reviving Monarchy Written by Unmighty Hezekon (Europeia - August 2, 2019) - Last Friday, on July 26, the Europeian Grand Hall saw some stirring. Sopo, Hono(u)red Citizen and last term's deputy first minister to Lloenflys, asked the people of the region if "anyone [was] interested...
  5. Hezekon

The Millionth Post Skirmish

The Spam and the Fury "Chaos and Carnage" Written by Maowi (Europeia - July 30, 2019) - It’s July 13, a Saturday afternoon. An electric fizz saturates the air as the scene for an epic battle is set. The goal: to be the one to accomplish the feat which marks a watershed of Europeia’s history -...
  6. Hezekon

June Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

June Senate Poll Analysis Ups and Downs Written by Dax, Astrellan, and Unmighty Hezekon (June 14, 2019) - With the Senate General Election happening in just 7 days, the EBC published a poll to determine the public's thoughts about the past term for the Senate. Respondents were asked to give...
  7. Hezekon

Opinion: Discord is Important

A Discord Discussion "Discourse or Discreditable?" Written by Unmighty Hezekon (May 31, 2019) - I remember when I first arrived in Europeia. After getting my nation on NationStates, I looked around and tried to figure out what to do. I remember posting something along the lines of a "hello" in...
  8. Hezekon

Interview with Chief of State Kuramia

Through the Eyes of the Chief of State A Vision of Europeia A Joint Article by Hezekon and Astrellan (May 8, 2019) - During these past few months, Kuramia has served as both president (briefly) and the region's inaugural chief of state. As she is the first to fill the latter, hers is a unique...
  9. Hezekon

Europeia Weekly Update (May 1, 2019)

Hebdomadal Update (May 1, 2019) "Elections, Elections Everywhere!" Written by Astrellan and Unmighty Hezekon Elections This week has truly been the week of elections and election announcements. The First Minister elections have taken off followed by the Chief of State elections (in which...
  10. Hezekon

Common-Sense Politics Resigns

Senate Speaker Leaves Office Written by Unmighty Hezekon In a post made yesterday, April 28, Common-Sense Politics (CSP) announced he would be resigning all roles in Europeian government, citing personal reasons. "I’ll be back," the former Speaker says, "hopefully before long and will hope...
  11. Hezekon

Senator Lloenflys Runs for First Minister

A Surprise from the Minister The 'Goose Got Loose Written by Unmighty Hezekon In a surprising announcement yesterday, April 26, Senator Lloenflys made clear he would be running for First Minister on a ticket with Former President Sopo in the upcoming election. "My fellow Europeians, [f]or...
  12. Hezekon

Europeia Weekly Update (April 24, 2019)

Hebdomadal Update (April 24, 2019) "Come Together" Written by Unmighty Hezekon WERD Polls After another round of polls, cuddlebuns has finally produced a list of movies that he will plan to review in the next three weeks. A correction from last week's update: in error, the EBC had reported...
  13. Hezekon

Communications Minister Nominee Faces Hiccups

Recombis Under Microscope A Face of Misfortune Written by Unmighty Hezekon This past Wednesday, in a post made to the Ministry of Communications, Vinage Vinage resigned from his role as Minister. In his post he bid farewell to the office, citing events in his real life as being major barriers...
  14. Hezekon

Europeia Weekly Update (April 16, 2019)

Hebdomadal Update (April 16th, 2019) "Vital Signs" Written by Unmighty Hezekon WERD's Return What is it? Where did it come from? Does it bite? All no. Last week, Deputy Minister Cuddlebuns reintroduced the WERD, the Weekly Europeia Review Discussion, by way of a poll. The idea: every week...
  15. Hezekon

Europeia Weekly Update

Hebdomadal Brush-Up "Once in a Lifetime" Written by Unmighty Hezekon Aexnidaral Ovation Last week, from March 28th through to the 31st, Europeia celebrated an Ovation for Senator Aexnidaral Seymour. The Ovation was conferred upon Aex, who is also the current World Assembly delegate for the...
Back