Search results

1. Hezekon

EBC Poll: Rand and Aegis Popular, Election Possibly Competitive

A great analysis! Thanks for taking the time to write this, and good luck to the Presidential candidates.
  2. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Hello beautiful admins. Could we please archive the media day subfora? I much appreciate it :)
  3. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Hello lovely admin. Could I get a subforum for the upcoming media day festival, with title "Media Day 2023: A Historical Event"? Inside, could there be three subfora, the first titled "Chief Editor's Office" (description: "Speeches"), the second titled "Desk of the Op Ed" (description: "Roleplay...
  4. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

hello lovely admins, could we please archive the tropical frontier subforum? It's been good, but perhaps a bit overdue in its closing
  5. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could I get a subforum for the festival titled "Europeia: The Tropical Frontier"? Within, could it have a subforum called "Captain's Log" (description: "Speeches"), and another called "Horseplay Bay" (description: "Spam and Games)? For this festival, could the spam games be accessible for...
  6. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Hey admins, I forgot to ask for the Ovation subforum to be archived. Could we do that, pretty please?
  7. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Can someone make the ovation forum public i didn't realize it wasnt
  8. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

the presumption is correct :) Thank you for all you do <3
  9. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Hello! Could I have a subforum created titled: "PhDre Ovation: Your News, Here"? Inside, could I have a subforum titled "Reporters On The Scene" with subtitle "Speeches", another subforum called "Classifieds" subtitled "Games and Spam"? Thank you! :)
  10. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

I cannot find this "Anniversary Celebrations" folder. I have looked three times. Could you drop me a link in my DM?
  11. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could we archive the Euro sweet 16 subforum, please? EDIT: I may ask for this request to be postponed until this Friday, roughly 10pm GMT, to allow any residual posts from our photo album peeps :P
  12. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could I also have a subforum in the sweet 16 called "Karen the Loudmouth" with subheading "Speeches"? It can go public at the same time as everything else
  13. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could I pretty please have a subforum created for the Founding Day celebration? I'd like it titled "Euro's Sweet 16" and have a subforum inside it titled "Slumber Party" (subheading "Games and Spam").
  14. Hezekon

End-of-Term Senate Poll Shows Supportive Yet Unenthusiastic Citizenry

Great summary, good reportage. Thanks for the interesting read, Pland!
  15. Hezekon

Exclusive Interview With President Lloenflys: Reflecting On Legacy, Leadership, & The Future

My favorite was "[Guffaws like a boar]" I'd genuinely love to hear him do that. I think it would make my day
  16. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could we pretty please archive the Valentine's Spectacuganza subforum please with a cherry??
  17. Hezekon

Admin Task Thread

Could we please create a subforum viewable by noncitizens titled "Valentine's Day Spectacuganza", and within it have a subforum titled "Speeches" and a subforum titled "Games and Spam"?
  18. Hezekon

Culture Nominee Hezekon Faces Senate and Public Backlash Over Inactivity and Inequity

A very thorough summation, and while I believe that someone reading may get the impression that I was summoned from the air, it is also clear the journalist has done well to provide some context for my work-related absence. I have done what I can to address the concerns of the Senate, and I'm...
  19. Hezekon

LLOENFLYS DEFEATS OLDE DELAWARE, ELECTED PRESIDENT

A very balanced coverage, and wonderfully approachable!
  20. Hezekon

Europeia Sleepwalking to Small Senate

Great write-up! I think there are plenty of people that should give the Senate a chance. While it may seem intimidating, it is worth the chance to debate on the issues of the day, make some steps toward addressing and changing those aspects of Europeian life (and law). I urge people reading this...
Back