Search results

1. Phoenix

An Opinion - The Relationship between The People's Assembly with The Grand Hall

The Relationship between The People's Assembly with The Grand Hall Opinion Article Written by @Phoenix Truth be told, I’ve frankly not been around enough to really get a total fill for the pitfalls of the People’s Assembly - however, as its Chair and someone who very much believes in it...
  2. Phoenix

Caer Sidi Commendation Bait and Switch Provokes Treaty Nullification

President Terminates Treaty of Caerdeas Caer Sidi Commendation Bait and Switch Provokes Treaty Nullification Written by Phoenix (Europeia - August 26, 2023) Europeian President JayDee recently announced that he would ask the region’s Senate to ratify his proposed withdrawal from the Treaty of...
  3. Phoenix

Senate Candidate Interview - Ellenburg

Senate Candidate Interview - Ellenburg Phoenix interviews Senate Candidate Ellenburg Written by Phoenix Phoenix: Hello everyone, as always I am your special guest interviewer Phoenix. Today I am interviewing Senate Canididate Ellenburg. How are you doing? Ellenburg: I am doing great! Excited...
  4. Phoenix

Senate Candidate Interview - Tim Wright

Senate Candidate Interview - Tim Wright Phoenix Interviews Tim Wright on his run for Senate Written by Phoenix Phoenix: Hello folks, I'm your special guest interviewer for the EBC, Phoenix! Tonight I'll be interviewing Senate Candidate Tim W. How are you doing, Tim? Tim Wright: Hi there! I'm...
Back