Search results

1. Bowzin

Arnhelm: A City in 2in

I'm always in support of bringing back some iteration of the Citizens' Assembly!
  2. Bowzin

[Inside Government] Domestic Executive Midterm Approval Poll

I know I've had a rough shot at it in this term as AG, but I feel that I've been doing well besides the two slip-ups. A lot of my advising is behind the scenes, and I hope that I can get another shot at the position to show I've learned from this first term. I honestly believe if I serve another...
  3. Bowzin

On the Minister Hard Cap

Care to elaborate?
  4. Bowzin

Spam - An Admin Poll

I’d like both HG and Village Idiot to still show personally so I don’t miss the next sitting
  5. Bowzin

Admin Task Thread

if you hover over the dropdown for the law list, and there is a quoted message at the top of the page, the quote message is layered over the dropdown and it looks/acts wonky Also just as an idea, if you click the laws on the dropdown have it take you to the law index subforum?
  6. Bowzin

Election Day in Europeia -- Chief of State Election Coverage

I'm pretty shook about the releasing of the council picks, to be honest. Confirming Councillors is a separate process for a reason, in my opinion. Shouldn't be basing votes on it. If you don't like a pick, you can vote against it during confirmation and push for a new candidate.
  7. Bowzin

[SATIRE] Monarchs of the Animal Kingdom

dibs on koalas
  8. Bowzin

ENN Chief of State Senate Vote Tracking

What form of payment do I get?
  9. Bowzin

there's 2 names on the right and 1 on the left, its not symmetric
  10. Bowzin

that's not even at all....I want it better
  11. Bowzin

OD just came in and was like "Fuck your graphic HEM"
  12. Bowzin

Poll Shows Sopo Vulnerabilities Against Unlikely Opponents

I really loved the graphs used here, by the way, and they showed some really interesting results!
  13. Bowzin

Admin Task Thread

A new political party has been registered. Can it be formed with the follow specifications: Founding Members: @Rotasu @Bowzin @ForilianSupervisor Name of Organization: Europeian Monarchist Party Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Europeian Monarchist Party A party for the promotion of...
  14. Bowzin

Admin Task Thread

I also need Councillor and Minister masking
  15. Bowzin

Clerk Account Access

exec clerk plz :)
  16. Bowzin

Admin Task Thread

Can I lose deputy minister masking?
  17. Bowzin

How Often Do We Give Out Ovations and How Long Does It Take to Earn One?

Very interesting data! Where's my Ovation though?
  18. Bowzin

Europeia Vital Stats

:O Are you feeding it properly?
  19. Bowzin

Time is Running Out to Save Foreign Affairs

I personally have found FA more interesting than internal ministries, but that probably ties in to my interest in Gameplay, which is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I think people are just told from the very start that FA is hard and that Gameplay is awful, etc, and they decide its just...
Back