Search results

1. SkyGreen

ANAL-led Coalition Wins Out: An N-Day 10 Recap

Although I am a big supporter of ANAL, I still think doing this twice a year is too much
  2. SkyGreen

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots

Im It just turned me into a beloved political martyr
  3. SkyGreen

Help me do research pls

Frfr sign me up
  4. SkyGreen

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

I am not sure. While I understand the admins, the way Festavo/Dionysus approached this was wrong. If he wanted a clean slate, he should've done the right thing and approached the admins before applying for citizenship. At the end of the day, if the ban was preemptive it hadnt really immediately...
  5. SkyGreen

Admin Task Thread

Can I get the appropriate masking for being Elio's substitute (as indicated here)
  6. SkyGreen

Senate Election Liveblog - Dec. '23

Hey hello hi thanks for the invite McEntire. I would actually say these are expected results. I think Elio leading the race was more or less a given. UPC is also unsurprisingly at the front. Cordova getting 14 is perhaps a slight surprise, but a welcome one. I may have expected Chipoli to...
  7. SkyGreen

EBC Poll: Low Approval Plagues Executive, Senate

I totally forgot to vote in this poll Just for the record I like what the Senate has done and especially enjoy JayDee and co.'s work this term I think they did good
  8. SkyGreen

Diary

Bit random interjection but Ive heard about Ozempic that its not only very effective at weight loss, it also helps with basically any "addiction" (using that very loosely here) e.g. like nail biting and compulsive shopping
  9. SkyGreen

An Opinion - The Relationship between The People's Assembly with The Grand Hall

I think my issue with the PA is that it formalizes a process that in a (hyper)political region like ours doesn't need formalizing. It's much more interesting when we can discuss things around in the grand hall and then Senators may take it up. With the grand hall anyone can participate or start...
  10. SkyGreen

EURO513IA SENATE ELECTION LIVEBLOG

Hey JayDee, as you might know I am a big supporter of first time Speakers, or as I sometimes like to say, nonLloen speakers. Nonetheless, I think it would be fair to consider Ellenburg, Calvin, Monkey and PhDre for potential speakers. However, I have not seen any of them expressly state that...
  11. SkyGreen

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

wrong (emphasis mine) Broadly, ever since we set our sights on Frontier, moreso since it happened, there's been a shift to deferring power to the Executive among some citizens, and I did feel some crossed a line at the start of your "debate" with the Executive, but at a certain point this...
  12. SkyGreen

[Arnhelm Alternative] Anatomy of an Operation: South Pacific

Once again westinor is bestinor, what a wonderful two-parter
  13. SkyGreen

[POLL RESULTS] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

To be fair I think the question was worded in such a way that it sounded more like frontier success specifically. I also said top 5 because I felt like other frontiers were able to do a lot given that most others started from 0. I do think when you count all together we are possibly frontier #1...
  14. SkyGreen

Me personally i always appreciate such high level private media analysis
  15. SkyGreen

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

Minor update: The number of votes needed for a run-off is now 4.
  16. SkyGreen

The only question is, will we see Kazaman get 5 more votes for a run-off? Back when Kazaman previously won, there was a few votes coming in with delay that ensured Kaz a first round victory. After all, five votes is achievable if you are well organized
  17. SkyGreen

I think the campaigns will mostly be looking for the biggest percentage of votes. Jaytonia might even see a lead in the early stages, while Kazafed will likely be more patient and aware of the possibilities. I am not sure what McPCs realistic expectations are, but if they get more than 2 votes...
  18. SkyGreen

Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

Yeah I gotta agree with csp, it is both anonymous and unclear, which is just unfortunate because if there are realistic concerns about one of the candidates in regards to foreign affairs or whatever Id like to know more about it.
Back