Search results

1. Kaboom

Admin Announcement: Cat

I was actually talking to Cat last night, and because of this unclear wording in the announcement, she has no idea if the ban is permanent either, so a clarification could help.
  2. Kaboom

Admin Announcement: Cat

Cat was a good friend of mine before all of this went down, and we are still on good terms, and this is disappointing, but understandable. Thanks for being clear about it, admins.
  3. Kaboom

Administrative Ban: Whitmark

Whitmark, get off the Internet and see a psychiatrist because this kind of fixation is not healthy.
  4. Kaboom

Holy fuckballs, this guy has some issues. thank you for keeping us safe, admin team.
  5. Kaboom

[Inside Government] [Opinion] Europeia Needs Mandatory Recruitment

Mandatory recruitment previously was a thing because telegram stamps and automated recruitment telegrams didn't exist. They do now. It existed previously even though people didn't like it because there was no other choice. There is a choice now. Getting a better Recruitment Minister will do a...
  6. Kaboom

...did you seriously just use an alt to avoid your ban to take more potshots? I understand using one to handle a legitimate matter with the admin team, but this is not that.
  7. Kaboom

Thank you for keeping the community safe.
  8. Kaboom

September Senate Satisfaction and Candidate Popularly Poll Analysis and Results

this is pretty much why I never came back to full activity after 2018, I got too wrapped up in ns to the point where it was legitimately affecting my health
  9. Kaboom

Administrative Ban: Matthew Vinage

Unfortunate but not unexpected. Good work, admin team.
  10. Kaboom

Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement

He’s been online, but has made no comment on this matter.
  11. Kaboom

Administrative Ban: Rach/Solorni

Thanks for keeping the community safe.
  12. Kaboom

Request Masking

I need CA Chair masking please.
  13. Kaboom

Request Masking

I would like a Citizen mask please.
  14. Kaboom

The Christian Controversy

From what I've seen of him in the past - particularly CD's thinly-IC attacks against abortion, he actually believes what he writes for the most part.
  15. Kaboom

Admin Task Thread

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/profile/6013165/ spambot
  16. Kaboom

Discord Policy

Good stuff.
Back